I Love Spoonies.......lol

Got that 1st fine shov in Canada last week........Made the trip........ ;D

Attachments

• DSCF0214.JPG
    DSCF0214.JPG
    924.2 KB · Views: 30
Loving those pics. Bill that use to run the hunting deal at Barret use to talk about hunting the bay.

Steve - did you ever hunt Otay Lakes?

And yes - the potato fields. Those were some great times...

NBK said:

Yes, I did John........I've got some good pix of those hunts.......Just can't download because of my copier.......I can remember when the draws for the city lakes was a real event.......Waterfowl hunting heritage has really been lost in SD...... :(

ilovesprig said:
NBK said:

Yes, I did John........I've got some good pix of those hunts.......Just can't download because of my copier.......I can remember when the draws for the city lakes was a real event.......Waterfowl hunting heritage has really been lost in SD...... :(

It sure has Steve. :(

Yes waiting in line for a week to get a season of waterfowl passes was an event to behold. The hunting was great. Country club atmosphere and always a good chance to kill ducks on every trip. Otay Lakes had the highest bird harvest average over any other body of water in the state with a 3.8 bird per hunter average. Pretty amazing when you think of all of the hunting areas that keep track of duck harvests.

Man - those were the days!

We had some epic hunts there.

Back