LARRY ELDER..

Here I go again. I quit this website, too much politics and that pissed me off, but I have followed it clandestinely since I left, since I'm a lot like you guys [no insult intended]. OK, here goes. I think Newsom is the best governor ever, if you like to sip chardonnay, eat brie, have other people fix your car, mow your lawn, cook your dinner, etc., while you sit on your ass and pass judgement on those who take care of themselves. He's great---looks like a GQ model, his fingernails are trimmed, spends a fortune on his hair. What more could a Californian want? Well, me, I want someone who has been out there, been beat up a few times, maybe a tour or two with Uncle Sam, and someone who still keeps swinging. Tired of the pussies who think Montana is another planet, who think that hunting is cruel but hiring people to kill your meat is OK, and the worst thing in life is a broken fingernail. I want someone who takes care of himself and his loved ones. Someone who does not fall for the bullshit from both sides of the aisle.

Enough for now. I don't have a clue who to vote for. Will be in CO next week, MT two weeks after, and then MT 3 weeks after that. Thinking about buying a cave in MT nd moving in for the rest of my life. You old timers, I can't imagine that you are really excited about the political climate in the US today.

I need some encouragement. Being pissed off 24 hours a day is not good for one's cardiovascular system.

I am officially quitting this website, at least for the next hour, unless something really cool pops up and then color me there!!

Elder is a great choice in my book.
Cox I know personally by mutual friends at a dinner party, he really wants to do the best thing for California but I just don't feel he gets it....... he's close.....but
I believe Cox is sincer , but also a bit self serving. He's made the run for governor at least 2 times and failed. His comercials are only hurt the cause. If he really cared about California he'd get behind a candidate ( Elder seems to be the man at this point) and rally his base.

Here I go again. I quit this website, too much politics and that pissed me off, but I have followed it clandestinely since I left, since I'm a lot like you guys [no insult intended]. OK, here goes. I think Newsom is the best governor ever, if you like to sip chardonnay, eat brie, have other people fix your car, mow your lawn, cook your dinner, etc., while you sit on your ass and pass judgement on those who take care of themselves. He's great---looks like a GQ model, his fingernails are trimmed, spends a fortune on his hair. What more could a Californian want? Well, me, I want someone who has been out there, been beat up a few times, maybe a tour or two with Uncle Sam, and someone who still keeps swinging. Tired of the pussies who think Montana is another planet, who think that hunting is cruel but hiring people to kill your meat is OK, and the worst thing in life is a broken fingernail. I want someone who takes care of himself and his loved ones. Someone who does not fall for the bullshit from both sides of the aisle.

Enough for now. I don't have a clue who to vote for. Will be in CO next week, MT two weeks after, and then MT 3 weeks after that. Thinking about buying a cave in MT nd moving in for the rest of my life. You old timers, I can't imagine that you are really excited about the political climate in the US today.

I need some encouragement. Being pissed off 24 hours a day is not good for one's cardiovascular system.

I am officially quitting this website, at least for the next hour, unless something really cool pops up and then color me there!!

Doc,

Trump used the word "Pussy" and look what it got him....You better never run for office as a dem....We archive everyone's posts........... :joy:

ps...You got to give him credit for marrying Kimberly Guilfoyle....:heart:

I believe Cox is sincer , but also a bit self serving. He's made the run for governor at least 2 times and failed. His comercials are only hurt the cause. If he really cared about California he'd get behind a candidate ( Elder seems to be the man at this point) and rally his base.
You think he's sphincter???

• Haha
Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
Anyone??? Buellar??? ..I don't hear much talk about recalling Newsome from you all..does Larry have a snowball chance in hell out there in the fuzz bumper state? What's the word on the street out there? I left jackastan 6;years ago..so I'm Abit out of touch with that fine state
I hear Larry is right of trump and a racist white supremacist

Reactions: ilovesprig
Truth be told I don't know much about him I voted for him because I trust my fellow SCH members if he is good enough for them then he is good enough for me.. But then there are so many running that people know so little about who knows how it will go.. My guess is Jenner comes in second behind Elder, due to the number of transgender and gay people here in Ca.

Reactions: MJB and IVhunter
I heard Elder got the vaccine, I dont know why since we all know it doesnt work. All his election staff are sick and dying now. His children have all become sterile. At least now he has a chip so he can be tracked.

100% support the recall of Governor Newsom, (I got a ballot) and I think Elders is the most likely to win the position. Newsom has a 57% approval rating, but it is very tepid - his supporters don't care enough to vote. The people who want to recall him, however, are super motivated. The Democrats are trying to fire up the base, but it isn't working.

We have to root nepotism and corruption from our politics, (left and right) and he benefits from both.

What would be amazing is if the Republican party could field candidates that can win a direct election vs. the recall. Republicans who can win direct elections are RINOs, but the ones who primaries are MAGA. That is a tough position to govern from. The last time Republicans controlled a branch of CA government was 2011, and in the last 30 years it has only been Wilson and Schwarzenegger (with one year of Assembly control) which was the result of a democratic defections because of Willie Brown and not policy.

100% support the recall of Governor Newsom, (I got a ballot) and I think Elders is the most likely to win the position. Newsom has a 57% approval rating, but it is very tepid - his supporters don't care enough to vote. The people who want to recall him, however, are super motivated. The Democrats are trying to fire up the base, but it isn't working.

We have to root nepotism and corruption from our politics, (left and right) and he benefits from both.

What would be amazing is if the Republican party could field candidates that can win a direct election vs. the recall. Republicans who can win direct elections are RINOs, but the ones who primaries are MAGA. That is a tough position to govern from. The last time Republicans controlled a branch of CA government was 2011, and in the last 30 years it has only been Wilson and Schwarzenegger (with one year of Assembly control) which was the result of a democratic defections because of Willie Brown and not policy.

Schwarzenegger was not a conservative.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu