LARRY ELDER..

When this covid mess started my wacko liberal uncle said, “I love our governor.” My uncle is an idiot. He heard about wild game meat on a podcast and the next time we saw him he raved about how he heard on a podcast that it is super healthy. Then he told us that he would like some the next time we kill something. I would like to leave a coot in the back of the truck for a couple days and then give it to him.

He likes higher taxes, more gun restriction, social programs, no voter iD, Liberal DA's who empty the jails so inmates don't get covid but then go out a commit all sorts of crimes, boys who think they are girls and use girls restrooms to spy on or molest young girls, taking down the American flag and replacing it with the flag of what ever group is the hot topic of the day, defund ing the police, voting rights for illegals, the list goes on and on, He wants him to remain in office for every reason you and most guys on the forum want him out.

Hunter527 I never said I was for Newsom. I voted for Trump. I just told you what the so called experts said. I never thought Newsom would get recalled after kissing butt and giving away money. We are stuck with Democrats in Cali.

Just to make it clear, im not a fan of Larry. He is just a talk show host. I wish the Republicans could come up with someone who might actually get elected.

Reactions: Wildgame
Hunter527 I never said I was for Newsom. I voted for Trump. I just told you what the so called experts said. I never thought Newsom would get recalled after kissing butt and giving away money. We are stuck with Democrats in Cali.
I understand. Even if you think we are stuck with them, we should still try. If its successful we are better off, if it fails we are stuck with the same garbage as before.

Lol you have to be a movie star to get elected in Cali, not just some radio talk show host.
Just shows how stupid CA is at the present moment.

I’m all for a black, conservative, intelligent and positive person running our state. Can’t wait to hear the left with the “well not THAT black guy” bullshit. You want to lift up minorities stop talking about it and do it.

It shouldn’t matter at all what color or sex (gender? Who knows anymore) you are but rather what you bring to the table. Somehow I don’t think the left cares about lifting up minorities if they don’t agree with the same principles. All BS and we all know it.

Don’t get me started on taxes. I’m paying taxes on two schools that my children cannot go to. The tax money is paying for the schools to be built but the kids in my neighborhood cannot go to those new schools. Instead, other neighborhoods go to the new schools (paid for by my taxes) and the kids in my neighborhood get seats in older schools (School superintendent who made that call went to jail on a different matter). No worries with that because the building age does not define the education. But the older schools now need lead paint and asbestos removal so they are asking us to pay for that too.
But that is a long way of saying that if I didn’t already have a forky (D16) and doe (g13) lined up for this year then I’d be on my way out of CA. Damn deer keeping me here!

I’m a Bioethicist, licensed by the state’s wildlife biologists! One buck(D16) and one doe((G13) need to go.

Where's the outrage from the Dems...
not the right kind of black dude for them...

Imagine if this was a potential governor of a republican state that had this exact same scenario occur. Black dude, attacked by white person in gorilla mask. YIKES.

I'll say I'm not a big fan of this recall process. No debates, primaries, etc. And why is there 50 other people on this thing. Our stupid state only allows top 2 (regardless of party mind you) in normal GA but they allow everybody and their crazy uncle in this recall. Typical CA.

I actually find the Newsome campaign mind boggling. In any other time in history the campaign slogan he's running on would end his run for office in midstream , kept California safe ? opponent will end mask/vaccine mandates ( are you kidding ? ) Oh don't forget to read between the lines , if the state ends vaccine mandates schools will close ( again).

Newsome in my opion is a man of low moral character , has continually set himself above the law. He is the perfect example of " do as I say , not as I do " politics. He closed businesses while his personal buiness stayed open , schools were closed , yet his children continued to go to school. These are only couple of examples but very few people are talking about them.

The Republican party left California to the wolves ( litterally) years ago. I personally believe California to be ungovernable state , we're basically two states running as one and we're held hostage by every union operating in this once great state.

Regardless VOTE and let your voice be heard!

Just to make it clear, im not a fan of Larry. He is just a talk show host. I wish the Republicans could come up with someone who might actually get elected.
Is there a better choice in this recall election? Cox has some business acumen but seems more of a wealthy sideshow act at this point, and Faulconer was always a RINO to me as SD mayor.. got little done and went along to get along with the Dems here on most things. Woohoo, he fixed a couple roads.. his biggest accomplishment that he still talks about in the debates.

Elder has no political experience other than some community involvement in South Central of all places. But he seems to talk the talk (literally, in his talk shows) and says all the right things IMO. Reminds me of a certain president I miss... #45.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu