Last 10 Dove Openers

Steeeeve. Very cool Picts. You just haaaad to do it.

This may be the first year I have to miss. Ive got the new company and hopefully moving to our new ranch in the fall if we can get the family house in Vegas sold and find a slice of heaven we can afford. Maybe we can hunt them on our new place for opener.

Hunted AZ last year. Too damn hot for the tailgate pic. It was Jack’s 1st opener. I think he ended up with 7 or 8 birds... Thanks for the help Brian!
Hunted CNF a few times... for a few more birds & some squirrels too.

5519d4f4a3b6b3d335b193bac98698c0.jpg

c942a04914c0d29efad498a24c0649bb.jpg

Nothing beats getting out of the house with my boy!

Had a fun solo trip to IV the last day of 1st season!
7dc96acc6f17f99356ed3e0f1c596139.jpg

it has been a little slow around here but don’t worry I am going to shoot a couple dove this week and post up a few pictures for you guys. Can anyone guess where I landed this morning? I will give you a hint dove season never ends and there is no bag limit. Our fun begins tomorrow.
2BB9C3AC-2DCE-4F54-B981-94618094221B.jpeg62B516A5-3BF1-4658-A7B7-ED624888E5B7.jpeg

it has been a little slow around here but don’t worry I am going to shoot a couple dove this week and post up a few pictures for you guys. Can anyone guess where I landed this morning? I will give you a hint dove season never ends and there is no bag limit. Our fun begins tomorrow.
View attachment 35482View attachment 35483
I dont care about the birds. I fly somewhat often for work. I'd love to have a seat on the plane like that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

View attachment 35482View attachment 35483
Year round season, no bag limit.. definitely Calexico.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: TRICER
I've always loved this picture of my dad....This was his last hunt with me 10 years ago.

This one is awesome Steve! I hope to develop a rich hunting heritage in my family. If it is even 1/2 as strong as the one your family developed, I will have met my goals. Love this picture and I love the leather bird bag.

Awesome pictures. Last year was my first and was so darn excited i didn't take any photos. maybe this year i will remember.
Fantastic pictures. Looking to start my own album. Need some dove guidance on IV, plaster city, or western Calexico areas. I don’t know non-private areas.

A little on me, 45 yrs, military officer, and hunted for many years in AZ with dad. Now in San Diego and hunted in IV only once 2 years ago with a friend. I want to start some memories with my grandson.

Anyone have suggestions? Thank you all for the support and posts. I enjoy reading them all.

Trueduct: Argentina land of Malbec and Chorizo and limitless dove. beautiful pic of the Andes. Ah First Class/ Business Class, don't get no better.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu