Let the crying begin~non lead price gouging..

With all the money the tree huggers spend on research and capturing and captive raising condors, ostensibly to combat lead poisoning from "evil" lead bullets, wouldn't it be more efficient if they spend at least a portion of that money to subsidize ammo manufacturers so they can offer the more expensive copper ammo at the same price as their comparable lead loads? This would remove one of the objections (as we see here) to using copper ammo. The reason they don't do this? My guess, (and I'm betting I'm right) is because this isn't really about lead poisoning condors but it it about eventually eliminating all hunting in Commiefornia. One. Small. Step. At. A. Time.

Here we go the "Demons" win another. Let's see first 10 day waiting period, then the attack on the AR's, now no lead ammo, back ground check on any ammo purchases. Next they will take your guns and if you have a spare bedroom allow illegal immigrants to move in rent free and you will feed them... 95% of this post you know is true.

I blame Teachers and Doctors. Doctors for working too hard at saving stupid people that Nature wanted dead... and Teachers for blindly pushing leftist crap in the classrooms up one side and down the other.

And the irony of it?... Repubs throw a hissy fit when people want to allow abortions... and yet... the reason all these dumb laws keep getting passed is due to the HUGE number of stupid people who are being emotionally woo'd into voting illogically. Arguably persons the population could do without. SMDH

ya know folks... the demons are taking over your lives. nothing is free anymore in California. the next thing they will tax is the air your breathing right up to the last breath of your life.

Think about it... the water out of the tap USED TO BE all we drank as kids. BUT THEN... as more and more people came in and populations grew... big corps saw how they could cash-in on it as a commodity... so they started their campaign to get people over to bottled water... meanwhile processing of our tap water just couldn't keep up with the demand to be bothered with being clean and tasting ok anymore. And I wouldn't be surprised if somebody payed somebody else to also nudge that along too.

You talk about the breathing thing. That's directly from the movie SpaceBalls! You remember how they parodied Perrier but with cans of air?

Just think the spineless, gutless, man-less, worthless Governor that we have in office today will make it law that all ammo will be non-lead. That even means the ammo you use in your self defense to protect your home. You wouldn't want to get sued for lead poisoning or polluting the ground if they bury them in the ground and the body contains lead.... LMAO

Reactions: TheGDog
I blame Teachers and Doctors. Doctors for working too hard at saving stupid people that Nature wanted dead... and Teachers for blindly pushing leftist crap in the classrooms up one side and down the other.

And the irony of it?... Repubs throw a hissy fit when people want to allow abortions... and yet... the reason all these dumb laws keep getting passed is due to the HUGE number of stupid people who are being emotionally woo'd into voting illogically. Arguably persons the population could do without. SMDH
I realize this is getting off topic, but Larry did you just say doctors should stop treating people you would deem stupid? And that abortion should stay legal otherwise too many “stupid” people will be born? If so, I’m kind of shocked.

I realize this is getting off topic, but Larry did you just say doctors should stop treating people you would deem stupid? And that abortion should stay legal otherwise too many “stupid” people will be born? If so, I’m kind of shocked.

No... Doctors fight like crazy to keep people alive that have conditions that Nature is at odds with and they would have perished naturally... taking their genetic issues with them. Instead... we fight to keep them alive, if for no other reason that just to see if they can... and then.. fools sit back and wonder why now a greater percentage of the population has these expensive conditions to treat and make money for them.

Teachers... it's been my experience... heavily push the emotionally-driven new media leftist agenda crap more often than not. They've failed to teach the kids how to think critically for themselves. And these institutions lead by example in making use of social austricism as a tool to force coersion and joing the "popular" thought model... rather than taking a step back and being shrewd and thinking about the ramifications of a decision in the long-term.

This is where we're getting this stupid crap of idiots believing we shouldn't have borders, etc.

RE: Abortion... that's easy.. just think about it... if the folks who've made a career out of making another welfare recipient where to now be able to elect to not go that route... a lot more easily... than this means a great many more children will be born with the parents devoting (hopefully) a lot more of the attention into their upbringing, thus potentially making a dent in the numbers of stupid, talentless people that have been indoctrinated to think of aspiring to be self-independent as a game for "suckers".

Wow!! Why not let the Doctors work hard and You keep giving people an I. Q. test. If they fail, You can euthanize them and control Stupid.
I thought this was about copper and price gouging. Sorry I was wrong

Bought 6 boxes of Copper 22LR the other day down at FFA. Price wasn’t bad at all. Lots of copper in stock. Honestly how much of the stuff are you guys going to shoot. Those 6 boxes 300rds will likely last me years of hunting.

The days of cheap ammo have been gone a long time. Heck a meal at Carl’s Jr. cost $12 now. As long as your not target shooting copper you shouldn’t have any problems.

Support your local gun shops!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu