Let the crying begin~non lead price gouging..

I paid $45 for a box of 168 grain Barnes ttsx at Turners.

Not sure if that’s a gouge or normal price, but it will keep me from having a fun time at the range.

Turners in Lake Forest got a shipment in yesterday and I was lucky enough to be there at the right time. Loaded up on 12 gauge steel sixes 2.75” for ECDs. 6.99 per box.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I haven't seen any yet....Turner's in San Marcos actually ordered tons of ammo for the big rush....Green .17's were $18.95 and Federal Premium copper 30-06 was $32.95

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Here we go the "Demons" win another. Let's see first 10 day waiting period, then the attack on the AR's, now no lead ammo, back ground check on any ammo purchases. Next they will take your guns and if you have a spare bedroom allow illegal immigrants to move in rent free and you will feed them... 95% of this post you know is true.

Here we go the "Demons" win another. Let's see first 10 day waiting period, then the attack on the AR's, now no lead ammo, back ground check on any ammo purchases. Next they will take your guns and if you have a spare bedroom allow illegal immigrants to move in rent free and you will feed them... 95% of this post you know is true.
I think that you can claim 100% is true.
There are hundreds staying in hotels, many getting taking care through our health care system for free... o shit!! Who is paying for all of it???? Oh yea... you and me...

Here’s my cynical prediction (hope I’m wrong): all this steel shot is going to cause some brush fires and the antis will be apoplectic. The only solution left will be to ban hunting in CA.

Here’s my cynical prediction (hope I’m wrong): all this steel shot is going to cause some brush fires and the antis will be apoplectic. The only solution left will be to ban hunting in CA.

Just to add to your theory, non lead bullets will be considered armor piercing, and made illegal. Making California an archery only state. Birds and bunnies will run rampant, along with a huge increase in the mountain lion population (which someone is trying to get on the endangered list).

Satan's angels "Demoncrats" are winning more every day. They will enter your homes and allow illegals to live in your spare bedrooms for free next...

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
I've bird hunted most of my 70 years and have seen quite a down sprial in ammo sales in
california. As a kid, every gas station in the IV sold shotshells. Case quanity, at Grant Boys, was 20 boxes/case and sold for about $30 to $35/case for dove loads , maybe less.
Now, I'm lucky to find a few boxes of steel shot at Walmart, luckier to find someone authorized to sell it.
Next time in to buy shells, I get to enjoy a background check and pay an extra fee.
I like to spend quite a bit of time along the Colorado River.....loose lips...

ya know folks... the demons are taking over your lives. nothing is free anymore in California. the next thing they will tax is the air your breathing right up to the last breath of your life.

ya know folks... the demons are taking over your lives. nothing is free anymore in California. the next thing they will tax is the air your breathing right up to the last breath of your life.

The NWTF youth turkey hunt and the J.A.K.E.S event are still free....lol

ps....I know what you mean and I totally agree....:mad:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu