lets see your short toe long coat water spaniel pointing euro dog do this !!!!!!!

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
LABS RULE.... game over.

stole this from fb in the trials group and i cant stop laughing at the dogs eyes as it slides past

I just finished a black pointing lab for a client, it is one of the nicest dogs I have had the opportunity to train in quite awhile. His prey drive and intelligence are over the top along with the fact he does nothing slow every command elicited a full throttle response. The level of desire and drive the dog showed was impressive. I warned the owner to be careful with the dog as its drive was so strong that it would run itself to death if allowed.

I must be a gluten for punishment or I have a self loathing disorder to keep and feed Jagdterriers.

I think everyone thinks their breed is the best. I know I do! We love our Munsterlanders.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Don't get me going , I love all hunting dogs and am willing to help owners train them all. Granted, gun dog bloodline bred Labs are good (best water dogs forever for sure because of their paddle feet). But compared to a versatile a dog you have not seen anything when they are on their game and you have the right bloodline. Refer to my versatile lab comment up above and I invite you to come up and see what a versatile dog that can hunt can do. They are more capable in every respect in that they will hunt, point , flush and retrieve and if you are less than foolish you will have to admit that a versatile dog can do it better. They are not for everyone and I still respect retrievers and train them without hesitation for clients all the time. All I ask is examine both and how they work and you will be convinced. My personal opinion for sure but I do this for a living.. Hate me if you want... P.S . Aeon you got a good one and for you and family a GSP would be a no go in your environment. as you stated previously. I get it.... P.S. for everyone else do you home work and figure out temperment wise what works for you. The biggest reason dogs get dumped into rescue is because folks don't do the research

Reactions: BangBangBrandon
This jagd was a retrieving maniac she would go anywhere and get that bird runner or dead. She was the only dog to get all of the snows that day out of the mud. The other dogs were to heavy and sank to their bellies.
She would even steel them out of the mouths of other dogs including labs....bitch!

RIP Zita!

I miss that turd guzzler & his antics...... Met his cranky ass one time at the super bowl party definitely a basset hound asshole.....I was picking up the plates the kids left out before I knew it I was wrestle with Godzilla over hot dogs and potato salad.......he won a few battles but I won the war damn it!

RIP Cranky!

I miss that turd guzzler & his antics...... Met his cranky ass one time at the super bowl party definitely a basset hound asshole.....I was picking up the plates the kids left out before I knew it I was wrestle with Godzilla over hot dogs and potato salad.......he won a few battles but I won the war damn it!

RIP Cranky!
Love this dude
..good times!!20200518_144150.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu