Leupold scope glass ?

Just sell the Yukon and buy a killer scope Opah. You shouldn’t settle for anything that isn’t atleast 3x the cost of your BAR. You wanna slay the wildlife or not? You won’t consistently do it with no budget glass my friend, you better go all the way with this one.

That BAR will beat the heck out of a cheaper scope. Get yourself a Leupold Mark 5

Man..I'm guessing All those hogs are gonna be in trouble..I mean the bar..the new scope .the Yukon.. the air compressor..they don't stand a chance. **All**

Would a six gallon air compressor work or would I need to get a bigger one? I have a Yukon and a .300 winmag, borrowed of course.

Need to make up my mind hear quick, got the est. on my Yukon engine replacement $12,500.00.
I still have My Toyota engine to do, I may get lucky on that one sounds like its is the heads top end chattering..
Still waiting for a response from Leupold on who has a
VX-Freedom 3 - 9X50, Illuminated Fire dot twilight Hunter, or if they can sell one to me directly ?

Would a six gallon air compressor work or would I need to get a bigger one? I have a Yukon and a .300 winmag, borrowed of course.
Yes it would work, the more Volume the faster the skinning,
The 300 winmag would definitely work even being Barrowed of course.

Need to make up my mind hear quick, got the est. on my Yukon engine replacement $12,500.00.
I still have My Toyota engine to do, I may get lucky on that one sounds like its is the heads top end chattering..
Still waiting for a response from Leupold on who has a
VX-Freedom 3 - 9X50, Illuminated Fire dot twilight Hunter, or if they can sell one to me directly ?
You price out short block? 12.5 K, really. You could buy a decent used truck for that much.

Vortex is crap! That one is made in the Philippines. There is a reason they have to warranty them forever.
Well I do know that my BAR kicked the crap out of my Vortex Hog hunter scope, it worked great on my 30/06 Boss but could not keep sighted with the Bar ?

Well I do know that my BAR kicked the crap out of my Vortex Hog hunter scope, it worked great on my 30/06 Boss but could not keep sighted with the Bar ?
Maybe the 06 did the damage and it just started giving you problems after you mounted on the BAR, At least stared on 06 and got worst on BAR. Or scope was a POS.

Larry (Larry) why you guys so hard on him ?
The BOSS 30/06 has a Magna Port Muzzle brake so the recoil is no where near the BAR, Never had any issues with it on the BOSS.
1642861253925.png

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu