LOCAL BUCKS

No worries, I have had a private detective tailing him for the last month. Lungpoppers secrets are now my new hunting spots! Thanks Darryl! ;D I might get some use out of that D16 tag after all.

That deer is perfect for San Diego except for the one eye guard, I love the width. You are the man Darryl. Well see what Utah brings us to start the season.

That is a well fed San Diego County buck! I can't wait to see the one you harvest this year.

Tell the truth I haven't seen any real monsters this year (YET) most of these pics are from years past.
The big guys are not going to show for another month.Should be able to get some good pics then.

If that buck is still alive, he should be a good animal. We have had plenty of water etc.

I find the big boys are out on the steep remote ridges this time of year. Tough to put a sneek on them to bow range.

Attachments

• A22 Season 2008 public land bucks 011.jpg
    A22 Season 2008 public land bucks 011.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 121
Yeah. It really sucks field dressing a buck with a huge rack and packing him out. I'd much rather just snap a picture and leave him for future generations to enjoy......................NOT.

I am good with that. As long as my fingers aren't sewn together! ;D

Not a great picture but none the less... From what i can see this is the biggest buck I've ever photographed in the D16. I never caught up with him. I like to think he's still out there. What do you think he might score?

Attachments

• Triailcam pix 2008 season 11-10-08 005.jpg
    Triailcam pix 2008 season 11-10-08 005.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 109

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu