Looking for Dove

If you are coming to blight area. some dirt roads partially washed out, go slow when approaching wash. We had to go around main road and make our own, minor pucker factor. 3:07 pm, storm coming in any minute. Cibola fair number of dove, above that not so much. If we don't get shit on by 5 pm we are going to go check out a few spots.

Blythe is looking like less birds than I have seen in the past, but it really could have to do with the weather. I found a few spots with consistent action, hoping everyone else didn’t find the same spots. Good luck to everyone tomorrow and be safe!!

Reactions: DoubleTrouble

Attachments

• IMG_20210831_174005365_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20210831_174005365_HDR~2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: IVhunter
My buddy and I saw a lot of doves September first...

In Anaheim, when we came back from Niland, he got 4.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu