Lost hunting dog San Diego

Wasn't in mine or yours a freelancer farmer that some of those day UMA's use I can't remember what he charged but it was not cheap and about 5.5 acres in a funky triangle.

German hunting terrier or Jagdterrier. All of my friends had GSP or a Lab I wanted a dog that could get in the thick stuff for birds that those two breeds couldn't plus hunt big game and a natural blood tracker. The Jagd does all that and more.

They are a breed developed after WWII. Easy to train strong hunt drive but a great family pet. Teeth the size of a 60 lbs dog, at 5 weeks their jaw is big enough to hold a tennis ball, web feet, point or flush, and will hunt anything. Some even herd.

From the first day when looking for Zita I would tell Zoe to find Zita and she would run in the garage everytime where Zita was but I called Zoe off because my buddy looked in the garage days ago and we were convinced she was roaming. Poor Zoe was trying to show me but I was not trusting her. If their is one lesson I will learn from this is trust my dog.

Thanks guys.......she will be missed but looking forward to my next litter this summer!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu