Lost hunting dog San Diego

Wasn't in mine or yours a freelancer farmer that some of those day UMA's use I can't remember what he charged but it was not cheap and about 5.5 acres in a funky triangle.

Hey MJB. sorry to hear about your pooch, been scratch'in my head for a few days, what breed are the dogs? looks like some sort of terrier or wire hair.

German hunting terrier or Jagdterrier. All of my friends had GSP or a Lab I wanted a dog that could get in the thick stuff for birds that those two breeds couldn't plus hunt big game and a natural blood tracker. The Jagd does all that and more.

They are a breed developed after WWII. Easy to train strong hunt drive but a great family pet. Teeth the size of a 60 lbs dog, at 5 weeks their jaw is big enough to hold a tennis ball, web feet, point or flush, and will hunt anything. Some even herd.

From the first day when looking for Zita I would tell Zoe to find Zita and she would run in the garage everytime where Zita was but I called Zoe off because my buddy looked in the garage days ago and we were convinced she was roaming. Poor Zoe was trying to show me but I was not trusting her. If their is one lesson I will learn from this is trust my dog.

Thanks guys.......she will be missed but looking forward to my next litter this summer!

Back