Lost in Mexicali

• Thread starter Deleted member 27310
  • Start date
You guys better knock that shit off.
This site and you personally are opening your self's to legal civil suits that you don't want. Including racial derogatory comments.

This site and you personally are opening your self's to legal civil suits that you don't want. Including racial derogatory comments.

Lee,
Per your post I had to take the time to seek some counsel. At this point counsel and I are puzzled. Could you please be more specific so that I can understand what the problem is.

Lee,
Per your post I had to take the time to seek some counsel. At this point counsel and I are puzzled. Could you please be more specific so that I can understand what the problem is.

LP, I as well consulted legal counsel. My attorney said it’s a simple case of flip phone and bad service syndrome.

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
So I'm hunting in the middle of the desert I a hear some honkers ?? I look up and see about 15 white geese heading northwest. Maybe it's a sign from above that I should hunt duck. Anywho.. here is the crappy pic I took of them (looks like dirty windshield).geese.png

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
Went to town day before yesterday (Ramona) east san diego county and a pond at the the east end had about a dozen snows hanging out. Never seen them there before (a few honkers every year but never light geese). They were gone two days later when I came back through, could be an interesting migration this year.

Reactions: TRICER
Went to town day before yesterday (Ramona) east san diego county and a pond at the the east end had about a dozen snows hanging out. Never seen them there before (a few honkers every year but never light geese). They were gone two days later when I came back through, could be an interesting migration this year.

There's about 12 at Henshaw hanging with the honkers

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu