MASSACRE MOUNTAIN!!!

Yes sure!! Pork lives matter!! Poor things need more space on the 2 acres as they are too crowded and it's inhumane...doing our part ..

Last edited:
Nothing better...well..maybe coyote, bobcat,ground squirrel or coot heart...but this is gonna happen tonight...oh yes...it will happen to be on the bbq ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210818-111619~2.png
    Screenshot_20210818-111619~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Yes..he is well..him and dickweed still killing lots of stuff...

Reactions: sportyg
Hatchet family never disappoints!
They do tend to Finish...Often!! Ha!! #3 boy is battling a wicked case of poison oak! All over his hands and arms..poor kid had to drag his buck aways to the road...those bucks have just shed there velvet and rake there head gear in the copious amounts of poison oak out there..when I said.."son..you may wanna put gloves on...that fckr been living and eating posion oak his whole life". #3 says..."Nah,.ill be alright"..live and learn...also I did not tell him that he prolly could have cut and stuffed that deer right where he dropped him...but decided to let him work harder and not smarter...I'm a good dad that way...LOL *took him to Urgent care yesterday where he received a shot in the ass...more steroids in pill form..anti biotics because the oak has now gotten infected..and some cream* oh..I'm gonna have him mow the yards today and cut down a tree in the back yard...only gonna be 106 today....I'm a giver..you gotta pay to play...

Mama's boy...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210824-101434~2.png
    Screenshot_20210824-101434~2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: Lungpopper
I just watch a horrifying , just horrifying, video of a vegetarian tortoise eating a chic tern. The world has gone nuts.

Reactions: HATCHET1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu