Mount Laguna Problem

I think the trash is a legitimate issue, I'd be most pissed about that. If you never showed up to hunt with him sitting in your chair, then it's really not an issue. It's just sharing the spot (which we all have to do on public land). You can't control what happens on public land when you aren't there. Leaving stands or cams on public land is a known risk. I'd be pissed if someone stole my stuff, but I would understand that it comes with the territory.

I think the trash is a legitimate issue, I'd be most pissed about that. If you never showed up to hunt with him sitting in your chair, then it's really not an issue. It's just sharing the spot (which we all have to do on public land). You can't control what happens on public land when you aren't there. Leaving stands or cams on public land is a known risk. I'd be pissed if someone stole my stuff, but I would understand that it comes with the territory.
Totally agree , what is make mad is this guy telling someone else he have on cam detroying a blind, that is not true and he say a history about game warden is looking for me, if they look for my they know my adress is fish and game department also peopple know me there Tom the guy from the store the guys from restaurant even peopple in pine valley, he wants to take me out from my place and I pissed off .

Just because is public Land dont give you the power to do wathever you want with other peopple stuff , I find hundreds of cams with no lockers over the years even old treestand just made with wood really good spots and I leave to other spots, I just block my stand and keep looking for him.

You have some valid point @ppbets but as mentioned its public land..we should be happy to have as much public land as we do and try our best to be stewards of the land but also know that it belongs to everyone of us. That tree is just as much his as it is "yours"

Just careful who you threaten out there..you have already made clear threats to the person on their cam and could be used as hunter harrassment against you..

This all reminded me of an article I read last week..

You have some valid point @ppbets but as mentioned its public land..we should be happy to have as much public land as we do and try our best to be stewards of the land but also know that it belongs to everyone of us. That tree is just as much his as it is "yours"

Just careful who you threaten out there..you have already made clear threats to the person on their cam and could be used as hunter harrassment against you..

This all reminded me of an article I read last week..
Yes I do clear threats to the person on their cam but didnt broken any cam or even destroy any cam I hope he look the images and change his cams out of my place, the pic you see is 1 on many days I been there I have cams all around. Will see.

The tree is not mine , is public he can pee jum in the tree and even scracht the tree whatever he wants but the trrestand there is my property , no because you park your car on public land peopple can do whateever wants scratch your car or broken your windows windows mountains are public and I respect all there and want same think , I know 20+ hunters there all have same problems on past and never have any problem before , even me 1 time I set up a treestand just 75 yds to another hunter didnt see his stand , he let me know by cams and just move my chair to other spot.

@ppbets that threat you did on cam vid is not good. If that guy went missing, you would be a suspect.
Nimodo, that spot has been compromised. You only have a few options. 1. find a new spot. 2. Just let it be and share PUBLIC land.

If I am reading correctly, seems like you already have some type of mutual friend for communicating ? Have an open mind and try and contact him to talk it out, maybe he just hunts doe or turkey. It's better to squash it than continue the battle. Less stress is best.

Good Luck sir

Reactions: sportyg and CAL'NDN
@ppbets that threat you did on cam vid is not good. If that guy went missing, you would be a suspect.
Nimodo, that spot has been compromised. You only have a few options. 1. find a new spot. 2. Just let it be and share PUBLIC land.

If I am reading correctly, seems like you already have some type of mutual friend for communicating ? Have an open mind and try and contact him to talk it out, maybe he just hunts doe or turkey. It's better to squash it than continue the battle. Less stress is best.

Good Luck sir
I stand up in fron of cam point with my finger my treestand direction and back to me like say is mine two times september and november so he check cams but he dont care,the last pic was about broke his cams and even after season dont do it , its was more pics just he send my that one when I pissed off recovering trash, so looking like Im the bad guy. but the real problem if he say im broken a blind something that i dont do it even never see a blind there, anyway will see. crazy peopple out there.

I just did something really stupid, I read this entire thread. I knew after the original post I should stop. Now I have a splitting headache. After reading the entire F’ing thing I really needed a drink. I opened a bottle of Buffalo Trace Kentucky Bourbon and am about half way through it and I still can’t get this &$#@$#**$+%# thread out of my mind. I’m going to finish the bottle and tomorrow when I wake up and feel like $hit it’s going to be the fault of everyone here. Oh crap, I think I’m going to have to open another bottle............

Heck over the years the area has gotten so many hunters your lucky if you have 30 yards between you and the next hunter

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu