My feet hurt but them quail are out there

nice shooting +2 on the effort hunting in them socks.

I'll be out in a new area come Sat as well a BLM wilderness area I have been wanting to check out for coyotes and upland game. Was looking at the GIS maps on here today of the area and tomorrow going by the Palm Springs BLM office to buy four of the maps of the area.

Someone joked about it being BS without pictures.

The past 5 days I've been in the desert riding dirtbikes with my sons. However my old man got out and put some miles in. He went to one of the spots I mentioned above. I told him to take his Iphone for a picture.

1136.jpg

baboltin said:
do yourself a favor get some danners ! :-X

Loved my Danner Pronghorns (best boot I ever owned).......But and it's a BIG but.......They changed the location of production and the new Pronghorns feel nothing like the old ones...... :-[

I also like Rocky Stalkers (uninsulated). Which I don't believe are made now either.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu