New Guy from No Ca.

Ahh man...the first year is always the hardest...stay the course..tow the line..push forward...never waiver..FINISH!!

Reactions: Insightguideservice
Dude..im serious
.if you have a good tanch with hogs and deer...they will come....as i said earlier ..some dudes 8k may be $800 to him...if you are producing large true blacktail..which they are in your area......you will do fine..post um when you kill um!

Reactions: Insightguideservice
You had another great season..This was my first duck season and man I cannot wait until next year! It was a pleasure getting to hunt with you this year Steve alongside Trigger and Coley! I know Tom is hooked as well..he took a job in Savannah GA so already planning a trip to hunt some flooded timber areas out there next season.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Looks like a great season! Wister shot good late in the season, I’ll have to drive down there a few times late in the next season.

WITW!....I have no idea how these pictures from the waterfowl thread got over here....lol....Forum janitor?

@ilovesprig nope not even one :( and i blew a chance at the teal trifecta chewing on a honeybun lol so much fail

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Aeon, holy shit, I did the dove opener this year and thought I did well. If I could, I'd pay ya $8k just to take me to yer opener this year and show me how it's done.

And, between you and Ilovesprig, y'all could help me out getting my own foie gras...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu