NEW PUP

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Meet Blue...he,s a blue tick hound..i know, original name..LOL..he will be a great addition to the Hatchet compound, Moose was going insane with old Lloyd not around anymore...let the puppy training madness begin..uggh. YOUR MY BOY BLUE!!FullSizeR(2).jpgIMG_0861.jpg

Must of been a temporary laps in sanity. He is a fine looking boy though.
GD..exactly!! My daughter caught me in a moment of weakness!! Followed by her mama coming in for the closer!! Then the boys sealing it up!! I did not stand a chance..then i saw him...i caved..

Awesome. I had a Redbone Coonhound when I was younger, they’re a lot of fun!
Ya man...he,s a pretty cool pup for sure..looking forward to tossing him out in the desert and letting him run when gets older..

Have a friend who used them for bear hunting, when you could still use dogs for bear hunting in the peoples republic of Cal.
Yup...ive been fortunate enough to shoot quite a few Ca. Bears with dogs before the dirty deal was done..reds and blues were the hounds of choice!!

Congrats! A dog that can do something in the field. Not a couch potato. Good for you!

Hey now...i like the couch potatoes too...sit real well in the truck while road hunting!!!

• Haha
Reactions: TheGDog

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu