NWTF Spring Turkey Tune-Up 2019

Man, I am real bummed I can't make it. We already had a trip planned before the date came out. Missed it last year too, but I am determined to make it next year. Looks like a lot of fun with a good crowd.

How can I make sure I don't miss it again next year? Is it always on the same weekend?

Man, I am real bummed I can't make it. We already had a trip planned before the date came out. Missed it last year too, but I am determined to make it next year. Looks like a lot of fun with a good crowd.

How can I make sure I don't miss it again next year? Is it always on the same weekend?
DON'T MAKE PLANS FOR FEBRUARY !!!!!

Normally the last Saturday of February...The best and basically the only hunting event in the county....Every newbie should attend....Regardless, if you turkey hunt or not.

There's 7 hunts a week for 5 weeks (3 zones on Saturday & 4 zones on Wednesday)....Don't remember exactly how many hunters there were....Some folks didn't show and some hunted by themselves....I think there was one double.
Steve, is the range open for other firearms or only shotguns?

For those of you not members, NWTF with BASS PRO SHOP are offering the deal where you buy membership for $35 bucks and get a $25 bass pro shops gift card. Not a bad deal.
Option of the knife set or gift card, right?

I haven't heard of the knife set....Region rep is bringing $25.00 gift cards....Probably get the knife set for less than that.
It was on the nwtf site. Ya, you're right. Got plenty knives. Sad no basspro or cabelas anywhere near la

Is that ten dollars for admission per vehicle or per person?

tomorrow is the day. Should be good time. Lots of prizes, to be had. Remember to bring CASH CASH CASH or check. and just as important as that your HUNTING LICENSE. lake rules not ours. Big 5 is down the road if you forget. dress warm supposed to be a little chilllllllly. GOOD LUCK TO ALL. Should be lots of sch friends say high.

Crud!! It’s tomorrow... I thought it was on Sunday. I can’t make it :tired_face:

All the nearby roads to Julian all closed today. Hopefully all will be open tomorrow. Part of 8 closed today. Sun very warm, so all hopefully will thaw out, and reopen.

All the nearby roads to Julian all closed today. Hopefully all will be open tomorrow. Part of 8 closed today. Sun very warm, so all hopefully will thaw out, and reopen.
My wife and kids took my truck up to a camp in Julian today, she is good 4x4 , her friend stuck in the drive way.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu