OK,,,,How wide?

I'm thinking 26-28".......Tough to tell with the ears tucked.......... ;)

This is a 28 1/2" Colorado buck

.Joe's Colorado Buck 2012.JPG

Well..there was this one time back in Nevada..these 2 weirdos we're hanging out pre season...like they do....Screenshot_20220621-215245.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There was also this one time this dude and his kid shot my buck while I just stood there and did absolutely nothing but point ..Im a giver...and I hate myself most times for it..Screenshot_20220622-095402.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Jesus...I seen it skull Capped....I hate myself for it.....The best buck I've ever seen...ginormus..

Ed, I gota say, damn decent of you to let him shoot that beast. Were you tagged out already?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu