Ouch....

Yep Matty....As a fairly new turkey hunter back in about '97...I got a hell of a good scar on my forearm from some daggers like that...Make sure they're dead fella's, before you pick 'em up.... ;)

Reactions: MasonP and HATCHET1
Yep Matty....As a fairly new turkey hunter back in about '97...I got a hell of a good scar on my forearm from some daggers like that...Make sure they're dead fella's, before you pick 'em up.... ;)
Nothing worse than getting your ass kicked by a bird....I've got some video some where of #2 strangling a not so dead turkey a few years back..that turkey kicked his ass good!! And #2 plays Middle line backer and has that crazy left eye thing going on when he,s pissed.. ..just like his Mama!! SCARY!!o_O

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Ed...I took on a CA Grizz this year ..damn near killed me....if not for my cat like reflexes...I would have surely perished...them fckrs have arm,s ..and know how to use um...damn .Screenshot_20211025-200803~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BOWUNTR

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu