Pass Shooting Snow geese

There were a bunch of snows in the closed field yesterday, I could see them from the blind but they knew better than to fly over.

Erin,

My friend Mike had a ressie....We took a lesser spot, but it's where I like to go when I haven't hunted Wister much (which used to be never)...We did pretty well.... :blush:

.View attachment 53104
Thats great, my dad and I drew #14 on the sweatline and had a great day too. My sprig was the last bird of the day, that was exciting.

Last edited:
The selection of pass shooting rounds are already at the blinds, the kids stumbled on the wister stash ammo today in T10 ,4 new full boxes under the pit blind lid ,that didn't get put back on the blind after the closer .lol

The selection of pass shooting rounds are already at the blinds, the kids stumbled on the wister stash ammo today in T10 ,4 new full boxes under the pit blind lid ,that didn't get put back on the blind after the closer .lol

Score!!!!!......................score.jpg

Reactions: Scal les

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu