Pictures & information with or about children under the age of 18 is prohibited on SCH

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Hi guys,

Until further notice...SCH can NOT except or post any pictures or gun related threads about anyone under the age of 18 per SB 2571...If you have a question about anything like this...Please contact myself, Lungpopper (Darryl), NBK (John), or Aeon (Billy)...Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: InDeepShip
Wait... this means like you can't post a picture of a legally taken animal by someone under 18? CA can't be for real...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
We are circling the drain... this doesn’t make sense. This is the internet... not California. Here's a pic I'm posting from my recliner in Arizona, a legally taken animal in Arizona... You can give them my contact info if they (whoever) wants to cause problems... Ed F

If anyone asks... the guy in the middle is 25.
View attachment 54769

We are circling the drain... this doesn’t make sense. This is the internet... not California. Here's a pic I'm posting from my recliner in Arizona, a legally taken animal in Arizona... You can give them my contact info if they (whoever) wants to cause problems... Ed FView attachment 54769

Ed,

This site is based in California...So, we have been advised to not post any pix of youth hunters with guns....Thanks for trying to understand our position.

How does big brother now how old somebody's kid is? Creepy shit for sure ...damn I'm glad I got outta there...and yes Steve...way beyond disturbing....

Fck.. I guess you really can't make this shit up in Kalistan....good God

Sorry Steve... this makes me really mad... and sad. I go to California less and less. I have a fishing trip in September... kinda regretting having to cross the Colorado river. But... on the bright side everyone can smoke weed... Ed F

Yup.. hunting websites in KA are doomed..bummer .. sweet Jesus..

Reactions: ilovesprig
Let the law suits begin, Come on Crpa, NRA, CWA, NWTF and all the other groups that promote youth sports. I have plenty of photos of youth with deer and turkeys legally taken in the past that I will post when we get clearance to do so. Time to be brave folks and stand the line, I did it once a few years ago with snake training, It can be done, they expect us to lay down and die. Just come back at them with overwhelmimg response and the truth. It can change things....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu