Pictures & information with or about children under the age of 18 is prohibited on SCH

Flood Facebook, twitter, tic tok and all other social media with pictures to get them in trouble?

Where the sever is located is not factor, the data is viewed here. @Stikbrandon your pod cast has the same problem.

Facebook and the other big boys have something we do not... Teams of lawyers to fight and lots of cash to burn. We have 20$ and a 12 pack of natty light. We would have more but you guys get all bent at a few adverts and never click them.

I'm just glad I can go to mex with (prohibited persons) and enjoy the rights and freedoms I use to have in the United States.

Reactions: BOWUNTR
Can't you relocate your server location with a VPN? That is cheap and easy but I really dont know that whole world very much.
Still doesn't change the real location, I think that idea works more for the client than it does for the server.

The bill is a very short read. It tries to make it sound like advertising guns to minors such as "starter guns" is dangerous. In reality I believe it's more dangerous to have a growing population of adults in CA who are ignorant of gun safety.

Still doesn't change the real location, I think that idea works more for the client than it does for the server.

The bill is a very short read. It tries to make it sound like advertising guns to minors such as "starter guns" is dangerous. In reality I believe it's more dangerous to have a growing population of adults in CA who are ignorant of gun safety.
What is real dangerous is unlimited access to social media.

Reactions: Zak, MAG 1 and NBK
Also, does this mean fine fire arms can no longer sponsor this site??

@Aeon @NBK @ilovesprig @Lungpopper

I guess the short answer would be, only if there's members under 18.

ps...I'm taking $hit over on Fakebook for posting that no kid pictures with guns would be allowed at this time...Just waiting to see what shakes out on the legal interpretation of this asinine legislation...Per the internet warriors, I'm "kowtowing" to big brother...10 dollars to a donut...None of them belong to CRPA, NRA, CWA, or any other organization that is fighting this bull $hit!

Reactions: 2duckhunter4

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu