Pictures & information with or about children under the age of 18 is prohibited on SCH

Teaching your children about firearms is evil and borderline illegal.

Keep in mind right now in CA your daughter can go to school and they will drive her to get an abortion you will pick her up from school and have no idea. Also if your son decides he is a girl they will help him transition, call him by his proffered “pronouns” and tell you absolutely nothing about it. Not to mention if your kid isn’t a minority they are being taught that they are racist and oppressive and everyone else’s misfortune and crimes are their fault because they are privileged. Parents are evil and the government knows best. My kids have never stepped foot in a public school and never will. I will ride my bike to work before they do. If you send your kids to Caesar don’t be surprised when they come home Roman’s.

We have a allowed a very vocal minority to run our state and we are to afraid to call and orange and orange because we don’t want to be called an intolerant, racist, homophobic, misogynistic etc etc you name it.

I am raising Christian men. Men fear God, work hard, provide for their families, protect the vulnerable , and men are the leaders of society. We were created this way and I am unashamed to raise them that way. My boys will have their way with this soft served generation of do nothing cry babies. Reality is bitching, moaning, and pointing fingers will get you no where. With a little bit of hard work and good morals it will not be hard to be successful in this next generation of snowflakes.

Off my soap box.

Last edited:
Keep in mind right now in CA your daughter can go to school and they will drive her to get an abortion you will pick her up from school and have no idea. Also if your son decides he is a girl they will help him transition, call him by his proffered “pronouns” and tell you absolutely nothing about it. Not to mention if your kid isn’t a minority they are being taught that they are racist and oppressive and everyone else’s misfortune and crimes are their fault because they are privileged. Parents are evil and the government knows best. My kids have never stepped foot in a public school and never will. I will ride my bike to work before they do. If you send your kids to Caesar don’t be surprised when they come home Roman’s.

We have a allowed a very vocal minority to run our state and we are to afraid to call and orange and orange because we don’t want to be called an intolerant, racist, homophobic, misogynistic etc etc you name it.

I am raising Christian men. Men fear God, work hard, provide for their families, protect the vulnerable , and men are the leaders of society. We were created this way and I am unashamed to raise them that way. My boys will have their way with this soft served generation of do nothing cry babies. Reality is bitching, moaning, and pointing fingers will get you no where. With a little bit of hard work and good morals it will not be hard to be successful in this next generation of snowflakes.

Off my soap box.
I know some pretty tuff women that could school a few men..just saying..granny has put some shit down in her day...but ya dude ..it's a soft serve for sure..

Off my soap box.
You hit the nail on the head Drew, Thanks for that

I know some pretty tuff women that could school a few men..just saying..granny has put some shit down in her day...but ya dude ..it's a soft serve for sure..
Yep Hatch, I watched my wife many times before she became ill run over men who did not have the backbone or Christian belief's she and I were raised with and who also taught her children the same values, one of which has just received his officer's commision in the air force and is entering flight training. What the h!ll is happening to this country? Where did common sense go ?

Yep Hatch, I watched my wife many times before she became ill run over men who did not have the backbone or Christian belief's she and I were raised with and who also taught her children the same values, one of which has just received his officer's commision in the air force and is entering flight training. What the h!ll is happening to this country? Where did common sense go ?
Truth buddy... Truth!

Off my soap box.

Right on, Drew!....Stefanie is an only child and somewhat spoiled (went to a private Christian school)...BUT, she was also taught respect for others, stand for what you believe in, and work hard towards a goal...I think she turned out quite well, if I don't say so myself........ :heart:

.031.JPG001.JPG

Off my soap box.

Preach it!! We had Charlie Kirk at our church on Friday night, basically saying the same thing.

Reactions: TRICER and 180ls1
Does this mean that the JAKES event can no longer have kids shooting guns if this bill doesn't get repealed?

Just went to a clay shooting event with the mens group of the new church I am attending in Idaho. It was a great course at the local shotgun club shooting complex..14 different stations with different scenarios for shooting clays. Glad I found this new church out here with like minded Christian men. The gentlemen who ran the trap range was just speaking on how being men in todays society is under attack let alone Christian men and outdoorsmen & how we must come together to keep our ways of life intact.. They are having another event for dads and sons in Sept and even one for dads and daughters before the end of the year to teach firearm safety and how to navigate as young men and women in todays society.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu