Pictures & information with or about children under the age of 18 is prohibited on SCH

Has anyone read the california hunting digest?

Double standard? All subjects over 18?

Hunting Digest was made / released before the law was passed. It will be interesting to see what they do next year.

The liberal "brown shirts " have arrived in our country. I used to think that "liberal" meant liberal . These guys are by no means liberal in their thinking ...... they are dictitorial and very narrow in their thinking . Stahlin, Castro and Adolf come to mind right off the top of my head. Be prepared brethren.

Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
I was saying the state has no problem posting pics of minors with guns.

I'm glad to see your link. Still no hope for the state and our youth IMO.

Has this been resolved yet… or can you still not post pictures of minors and hunting guns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was saying the state has no problem posting pics of minors with guns.

I'm glad to see your link. Still no hope for the state and our youth IMO.
The state has little worry about the common man taking them to court. They break rules all day long! its good to be King

sch not so much

It is NOT resolved till newscum signs it. Then we can rejoice at the freedom our rulers have given us. Make no mistake they are not doing this to make us happy. They are doing it to help their chances of keeping the law intact with the suits filed.

Is there a site we can check to see when/if this is passed?
Yes that link, it says ENROLLED AUGUST 31, 2022

That means it's on Governor 's desk to be signed or not

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu