Question Raney Ranch Retriever

Field Trial Labs are a different dog then your typical lab. I have two labs. One from Field Trial and the other not. Both dogs hunt exceptionally well and I trained them both. I trained the first one with a great deal of help from Raney. Learned a ton training my dog with his group. His dogs are top notch. I would help out with the launchers and stuff and run my dog in his rotation. I trained the other one solo but I have almost 5 acres to work with. She is a handful but incredibly smart and high strung. Lot of variables to consider if you are thinking about training the dog yourself or having someone do it. You can PM if you want to talk off line.

John

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu