Shot a few

Re: Took my wolf pack out

It's not bad now but once the rain hits AZ then it's really hot and the bugs come out.

Nice shooting!

MJB said:
It's not bad now but once the rain hits AZ then it's really hot and the bugs come out.

Nice shooting!

Bugs r here

Well yeah when your standing in the cattle pens.

Lots of melons and other crops that the dove like down there with no bugs.

Went for round 2
Went with josh and Garrett

Attachments

• rnd2.png
    rnd2.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 191
Lungpopper said:
Bonejour said:
Nice haul. Way to go guys, everybody wins but the birds

The way these birds are multiplying. I think they may be winning.
I just heard from my shotgun. She says it is nice to be needed.

Sent via Tapatalk

Lungpopper said:
Bonejour said:

Just read an article saying Euros will be the most populous bird in America by 2020......Wal-Mart has low base 3-1 1/8- 7 1/2's for $19.94 a brick........Stock up boys (lead is good till 2019....ugh!)........... ;D

ilovesprig said:
Lungpopper said:
Bonejour said:

Just read an article saying Euros will be the most populous bird in America by 2020......Wal-Mart has low base 3-1 1/8- 7 1/2's for $19.94 a brick........Stock up boys (good till 2019....ugh!)........... ;D

I bought 2 cases yesterday. I should have bought more.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu