SIDEARM: Black Bear: Lightest Pistol you feel safe carrying for a Backup?

Them damn things are like giant rats with big scary looking teeth!!! Something i definitely dont want to encounter when im out ducking!!! No thanks!!

I would LOVE to take a bunch of Nutria! They look meaty as Hell for their size and I've been told they are pretty good eating, by some peeps that moved to Florida.

Well dude
.they are in calistan accourding the the d.f.g...get some!!! Prolly no worse tasting than a javelina..uggh

Crazy critters... I'd rather take on a big bear before one of those ducker eaters... Ed FIMG_1417.JPG

Well..whats everybody gonna do when there at wister and the invasive angry nutria comes swimming up behind them in the ducker blind?? Them bastards got some menacing looking front teeth man!! YIKES!! 10MM OR FOTY FO?

I shot one of those big scary bastards while in Argentina. A #4 duck load to the dome was all it took for the fat lady to sing sayonara to that 14 pound buck tooth death machine! Might have been a world record but I didn't stick around to find out, we were getting invaded by ducks. It was every man for himself!

Reactions: TRICER and Kellendv
That was soo funny I forgot to laugh!... NOT! Man you guys beat the over-lovin snot outta Dead Horses around here, eh?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu