*SOLD* 2010 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Access Cab with Pickup Shell - $11900 (Vista, CA) *SOLD*

Designed2Hunt

Aug 18, 2019
The family is expanding and we had to get a bigger truck. This truck has only had one owner and is in Very Good Condition. Meticulously maintained with complete service records available. Clean title, passed Smog in 2022 with no problems and has current registration (through February 2023). Truck has been garaged and a cover will come with the purchase. Non-Smoker. Mostly highway miles.

2010 Toyota Tacoma with SR5 Package
Body Style: Access Cab (4 Door)
Engine: 2.7L 4-cylinder
Transmission: 4 speed Automatic w/ Overdrive
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive (2WD) with Auto LSD
MPG (City/HWY): 19/25
Mileage: 205,889
Exterior Color: Magnetic Gray Metallic
Bed: 6.1 ft with Pickup Shell
5-Star Crash Rating
Off-Road LT Tires

Features:

Entertainment and Instrumentation:
Backup Camera
Bluetooth Wireless
CD/MP3 (Single Disc)
Aux Audio Input
AM/FM Stereo
Satellite Radio
LoJack Anti-theft system

Braking and Traction:
Traction Control
Stability Control
ABS (4Wheel)
Advanced Airbag System

Comfort and Convenience:
Pickup Shell
Bumper Tow Hitch
Remote Keyless Entry
Sliding Rear Window
Air Conditioning
Leather Tilt and Telescoping steering wheel with Audio Controls
Cruise Control
Auto Dim Rear Mirror
Power Mirrors
Power Windows
Factory Privacy Glass
Power Door Locks
Power Steering
Power Brake Assist
LATCH and Top Tether Anchors
Daytime Running Lights

Accessories:
Car Cover
Sun Shade
Water Resistant Seat Covers
Spare Key

Attachments

• 4-Door.jpg
    4-Door.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Tires.jpg
    Tires.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Steering Wheel Controls.jpg
    Steering Wheel Controls.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Power Windows-Doors.jpg
    Power Windows-Doors.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 32
  • Instrument Cluster.jpg
    Instrument Cluster.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Exterior Rear.jpg
    Exterior Rear.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Exterior Rear 3.jpg
    Exterior Rear 3.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Exterior Rear 2.jpg
    Exterior Rear 2.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Exterior Front.jpg
    Exterior Front.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Center Console.jpg
    Center Console.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Is this really what these trucks go for with 200k miles on them ?
I am not sure but he is probably close. My neighbor sold his with 340K and still got $5.5k. It was about 10 years older than this one and still ran great. He figured it was time to treat himself and bought the exact same one just 20 years newer.

I am not sure but he is probably close. My neighbor sold his with 340K and still got $5.5k. It was about 10 years older than this one and still ran great. He figured it was time to treat himself and bought the exact same one just 20 years newer.
Yep, my parents have had 2 Tacoma go over 400k miles before they sold them in perfect condition. Sad to see this one go.

If this was 4WD id be all over it
I have been all around (mud, snow, sand, etc.) with 2WD. It has never limited me and never been stuck. It has Toyota's AutoLSD which simulates locking the rear axel. I have been off-roading for many years and 90% of not getting stuck is picking your line and driver input.

If this was 4WD id be all over it
I hunt out of my truck alot...I mean alot..I need a 4 wheel to get to said animal after the murder takes place..those bastards die In some hellaciois country sometimes...4 wheel is a must for me. That being said..my boy owns a 2011 Tacoma 4 wheel...he never used the 4 wheel..he hikes everywhere.. knuckle head..

All those cost are far outweighed by the times that I need it which is often. To each their own.

Not knocking this truck Tacoma's are great I will be picking up a 4x Taco for my boys before they leave the house. These trucks run forever.
I have been all around (mud, snow, sand, etc.) with 2WD. It has never limited me and never been stuck. It has Toyota's AutoLSD which simulates locking the rear axel. I have been off-roading for many years and 90% of not getting stuck is picking your line and driver input.
I have a SR5 2005 4Runner. Ive done some stupid stuff with it too but i like the extra insurance of 4wd

Reactions: ilovesprig
All those cost are far outweighed by the times that I need it which is often. To each their own.

Not knocking this truck Tacoma's are great I will be picking up a 4x Taco for my boys before they leave the house. These trucks run forever.
Lots of truth here...I had my boys go 3 ways on theres when they were 16...the alpha dog now owns it out right..the other 2 run a Nissan frontier and a jeep Wrangler..I'll take the taco any day..

You may be surprised by the hidden costs of 4WD. Gas alone over the lifetime of the truck adds up to over $10k, which could pay for a lot of recoveries.
I'm not knocking 4WD. It has its pro's and cons. I have just never needed it with this truck.

Last edited:
You may be surprised by the hidden costs of 4WD. Gas alone over the lifetime of the truck adds up to over $5k, which could pay for a lot of recoveries.
I'm not knocking 4WD. It has its pro's and cons. I have just never needed it with this truck.

Ehh, 5k over 12 years of your ownership, that 4380 days . Just over 1 buck a day. I’d choose the 4wheel route.

Ehh, 5k over 12 years of your ownership, that 4380 days . Just over 1 buck a day. I’d choose the 4wheel route.
just added it up, its $10k in gas alone, and that's only part of the costs (not including initial capital cost +$5k, taxes, insurance, maintenance, DMV Fees, etc.). LOL, I could leave it where it sits and buy another one for that price.

Last edited:
You may be surprised by the hidden costs of 4WD. Gas alone over the lifetime of the truck adds up to over $10k, which could pay for a lot of recoveries.
So you going to purchase another 2wd then I assume

One thing I found to be very true about 4WD vehicles, you never need four wheel drive, until you do need it.

Reactions: baboltin

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu