Super cool dove/pigeon cross?

Hey! You found one of grandmas racing birds, that’s Bob!

She had been training Bob to run with wild bird, and to learn the ways of Ishieuro. Ishieuro is an ancient art form of dove flying, passed down from generation to generation of feral dove that involves flying into the fields loaded with pickup trucks, and avoiding the dove shooters pellets on opening day. Kinda like running with the bulls.

I will let Grandma know that Bob will not be attending the lodge meeting tonight.

Hey! You found one of grandmas racing birds, that’s Bob!

She had been training Bob to run with wild bird, and to learn the ways of Ishieuro. Ishieuro is an ancient art form of dove flying, passed down from generation to generation of feral dove that involves flying into the fields loaded with pickup trucks, and avoiding the dove shooters pellets on opening day. Kinda like running with the bulls.

I will let Grandma know that Bob will not be attending the lodge meeting tonight.
LMAO. Funny I texted Pete and said “congrats, you killed some litttle girls pet bird named Fluffy. I hope you sleep well tonight “

I'm guessing a piebald pigeon. But what really matters is what it identified as, could be a non binary pheasant for all we know...
LOL!
Well even if it was a pheasant I’d be ok because I identify as an alien being not subject to California hunting regulations.

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu