Tag Dreams

Boy, it's really hard to imagine what you boys go through...In my days of big game, you just bought a deer tag, and went deer hunting...And, it was pretty much the same in every western state...Bucks were just as big and I personally think, more numerous.

Looks like pops didn’t let you shoot the big one Steve. That is a whopper of a buck.

Boy, it's really hard to imagine what you boys go through...In my days of big game, you just bought a deer tag, and went deer hunting...And, it was pretty much the same in every western state...Bucks were just as big and I personally think, more numerous.

.View attachment 44030
THIS

It really sucks. My long term plan is to cash in all these points on lesser hunts to get out of the point game ... and just start hunting every year. What's a BOLO? Ed F

Reactions: breacher and TRICER
It really sucks. My long term plan is to cash in all these points on lesser hunts to get out of the point game ... and just start hunting every year. What's a BOLO? Ed F
Bay of LA down in Baja. I have never fished there and was planning on doing a trip with some of my buddies. We were gonna camp on the beach and fish all day. Would have been a great time.

Idaho results are out... no Shiras Moose for me. Next up Nevada and Wyoming... I hate this... Ed F

Theres always A ZONE at Grannys buddy...second saturday in JULY is the stick opener...theres a few CBH entrees of mine in there from those 2 acres... old grannys is a consistent producer of the elusive and highly sought after 80" Pacific Hybrid Forky..ahhh...love me some A ZONE!

Reactions: BOWUNTR
Ok... I'm on a roll... no Wyoming elk. Looking at a Nevada leftover tag before my Utah hunt and Kodiak in September. Ca and Az draws are wildcards... Ed F

Reactions: NBK and TRICER
Bay of LA down in Baja. I have never fished there and was planning on doing a trip with some of my buddies. We were gonna camp on the beach and fish all day. Would have been a great time.
BOLA is nice but hit and miss, keep going south down to loreto.

Reactions: TRICER
I
Dream of getting draw tag as soon as I buy them. This is the first year I put in for the share hunt tag. All I could do was think of what am I going to do to get time of to go lol. Unfortunately I wasn’t drawn for anything. Maybe I need to start applying out of state.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu