To Go or Not to Go with a Finish

Stikbrandon

May 27, 2021
@HATCHET1
@ilovesprig

We left the house in the rain, got to the mud hole and rain was falling, my crew and I pushed ahead, I had Karen at my side. Striking birds is the only way, my Cousin Ryan on the slate, he’s from Michigan and can run one like no other. Ryan strikes a bird way out and looks at Tim and I and smiles, “that bird finna roll” he says.

Don’t second guess the man, hesitation is a killers worst habit. Rain coming down as we push forward never wavering from the goal, we get to the 100 yard mark and we set up, Ryan drops behind me and goes to work with Tim to my left. This thunder chicken is fooled and on a string, few minutes later I raise Karen, 12 yards out I placed the bead on the white head and squeeze the bang switch, “CLICK” my cousin Ryan said a bad word, no hesitation, cycle the bolt on Karen and call her a nasty name, KAAAAAAPOOOOOWWWWWWW, yard pimp down.

Karen’s a mean Bitch….

IMG_3319.jpeg

Last edited:
DUDE!!!! I love Karen!! Great shit!! Congrats!! And yep..rain smain!! Get out there and kill um!!

Reactions: Stikbrandon
Akk..the foot stomp..wish I had pics of the boys doing the strangle getting there asses kicked by the large tallons and pedked to death..those where the days!! Strong work again dude..

Akk..the foot stomp..wish I had pics of the boys doing the strangle getting there asses kicked by the large tallons and pedked to death..those where the days!! Strong work again dude..

Can’t stop won’t stop ! Was trying to pull a @HATCHET1 but No throat patch, head was on deck and it was all over

Reactions: HATCHET1
Dude!! Those legs are shit for sure!! But the crock always makes shit taste better ...I've had farm billy goat in the crock...YES! Nice job brotatochip!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu