Trailer stolen from Escondido..pls help

Wildgame

Feb 11, 2019
My trailer was stolen from the private property I was keeping it at..im working with the land owner to see if there is any cameras in the area.
If you spot it..pls let me know is a Jayco Feather light.IMG_8894.jpgIMG_8894.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Hands down I hate a thief and any Liar . Get that punk . Im looking at every trailer I see bud .

Reactions: Wildgame
Thanks guys..I can't begin to tell you how pissed the wife and I are. This thing was one of our favorite ways to spend time in the woods.
Any information would be helpfu....I'll drive out of state to get it back if anyone sees it.
I know they might paint it or what not..but I can recognize it if I see it..
They will probably keep it cover..but I don't know.
Text a pic to friends if you can..the more I spread the word the more of a chance for someone to spot it.

Hey I just got an email mail from a Craigslist I posted...the guy thinks he saw it at lake Henshaw...I unfortunately I'm in a plane flying back to San Diego, should be there in 1.5 hr.
But if anyone is close to henshaw...pls check it out. I will pay a reward if I can get it back.

Attachments

• View rece.jpg
    View rece.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 20
  • View rece(1).jpg
    View rece(1).jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 20
Is there anything that would distinctly identify it from another trailer of the same make model? Crack in the vent cover, tire make, scrape on a fender?

Hey I just got an email mail from a Craigslist I posted...the guy thinks he saw it at lake Henshaw...I unfortunately I'm in a plane flying back to San Diego, should be there in 1.5 hr.
But if anyone is close to henshaw...pls check it out. I will pay a reward if I can get it back.
I'll be there tomorrow....Any idea where?

What is a dead giveaway that’s it’s yours ? I may be able to run over before glassin tonight

Be just like a tweeker to steal a local trailer..then camp with it at a local park...Tip....if it does end up being your trailer..you may wanna have law enforcement with you.... people who steal have nothing to lose...just a thought..watch your 6

Just went down there to see if I could drive through and spot the trailer and take the license number. Gate is closed and key pad access is required. Didn't want to walk around and get someones attention and possibly spoil the drop you might have on them.

Reactions: Wildgame
Just went down there to see if I could drive through and spot the trailer and take the license number. Gate is closed and key pad access is required. Didn't want to walk around and get someones attention and possibly spoil the drop you might have on them.
Thanks ..the wife called the campground and texted them some pictures.

Stevo can probably get in there he knows the management.
The logo is a little faded because is not a new trailer but is in excellent condition including fairly new tires.
That would be awesome. I am not sure how reliable the lead is but any lead is worth checking out.
I'm back in town heading to the area where it was taking from to look for some cameras.
It means a lot that you guys are keeping an eye for it..I really appreciate it.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Be just like a tweeker to steal a local trailer..then camp with it at a local park...Tip....if it does end up being your trailer..you may wanna have law enforcement with you.... people who steal have nothing to lose...just a thought..watch your 6
100%, if yours take LEO with.

Reactions: 180ls1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu