Tricer Family Kill Trip Blog

Bummer that we'll miss each other... hotter than hell here, in the 90's. Heading to Havasu where it's 110. Good luck guys. Ed F

Reactions: TRICER
I’m not sure you can go hunting without getting a flat.
Isaac was telling Simon “ya this is what we do tomorrow we will go to town and get lunch and a new tire happens every time”

Me at discount tire every time they ask how I did it. “Road hazard”they just look at the truck all bushwhacked and covered in mud and say “ok”

95deg heat is has been troublesome so say the least. Finally called another Dog in this morning dad could have killed him at 50yds but tried to get the boy on him. He caught on fast with all the movement and took off. Isaac sent him a never come to a call again shot broadside at 250. He well trained now.
Had the bulls going off last night around 3am it was great. Hope it cools down for these Bowhunter’s it’s gonna be a tough season if it stays this warm.

1CD13271-9355-49AC-8776-AEBEF7335530.jpeg

2ECCEDDE-5295-44B9-836C-68E091DC4085.jpeg4029869E-1C2F-4BBF-BDA1-441683D355AA.jpeg

Looks like you’re having a great time with some great young men. Thanks for sharing the blog!

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu