Turkey chairs

Rocked and Loaded

Mar 29, 2021
Who uses one and what style/brand/model do you like?

After several mornings/days of numb legs/butt, I’m ready to try one out.

Alpz and Browning have some that look comfy.

One cannot have enough turkey stuff im Guessing ....ahh..turkey stuff...

I can only imagine...had a guy one time show up with at least 60lbs of turkey gear hanging off every available inch of space on his body and giant turkey backpack..he made it about 25yds before he piled up...had to off load him from every thing he was carrying except for shotgun or he surely would have succumb to heat exhaustion and anxiety as he prepped for his first yard bird... hilarious...

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Up to and including a giant water bottle with a picture of a turkey on it....double hilarious ..

• Haha
Reactions: sportyg
Evan,

The best place locally to get a good chair is Sportsman's Warehouse in Murrieta....I prefer the chair with individual moving legs (on right)...The Browning (left beach chair type) is solid, but heavier and not as stable on uneven ground...Sportsman's has 2 styles, I got the wider $50.00 model...The other one is narrower an is $30.00...Turkey loungers are a game changer for the long haul...2 cents

.IMG_5045.JPGIMG_1020.JPGIMG_1021.JPG

They have a pretty good one at Walmart for $25 but can’t seem to find the link. Looks exactly like the $50 ones from sportsman’s.

I always went the folding cushion with the back rest. I'm three weeks from hip replacement surgery, 28th, I wonder, does anyone make a camo walker?

I use this one love the reinforced back stiffness.
A little heavy but sits great.
Oh yeah and it's expensive of course 3 yr warranty.

I use this one love the reinforced back stiffness.
A little heavy but sits great.
Oh yeah and it's expensive of course 3 yr warranty.

Hell Mark, $80 is not expensive. But, remember, I'm a big tipper.

They have a pretty good one at Walmart for $25 but can’t seem to find the link. Looks exactly like the $50 ones from sportsman’s.

They're not the same...The Barronette is wider (for us full figured hunters), has an adjustable strap (very important), and comes with a bag.

I'd highly consider driving to a shop or two and spending some time actually sitting in a few different ones. I bet you'll find a winner that you otherwise may not have picked.

Reactions: Rocked and Loaded

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu