Turkey Hunting at Little Dry Creek

BangBangBrandon

Jan 22, 2018
San Marcos, CA
So my buddy won a limited draw tag for the Little Dry Creek area in NorCal and having trouble finding information on hunting the area. I was curious if anyone has ever hunted that area and what their experience was. The date is for April 13 and we're wondering if its worth the drive. Thanks ahead for any info.

Here ya go, drive is all part of the hunt. Go up a day early to drive the roads, more driving, they will usually let you on in the evenings to scout after the other hunters are done for the day if there is a hunt the day before.

turkey.png

The state hunts are usually very hard to draw and can be very good. Definitely go

Stay on the roads and fence lines...yard birds like roads and fence lines so im Told ...here to help!

Reactions: BangBangBrandon
My daughter drew for that same day junior side. I have hunt geese in that area and the turkeys are always there. Do you know how many hunters for your draw that day?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu