Unknown species. I retract my comment. Still hate poachers

No red fox in SoCal and grey fox season is open.....You do not have to take the animal with you.....Perhaps it was a varmint caller/hunter.

I agree poachers suck. I saw a news report the other day where a poacher had killed hundreds of deer illegally. He got jail time, and the judge made him watch Bambi every week during six months in jail.

b5977efa6eb2a3f204639345c45fc227.jpg

My apologies. I am a new hunter what kind of Amimal is this? My buddy got a picture of it. I am a new hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should probably do more research on animal identification and know your regulations before posting just saying!

Dude don’t come at this guy so hard!
He’s a new hunter and the last thing this guy needs is to be berated on a public forum. We need to be better stewards and take these guys under our wings and coach them not come off as D!&@s.

You to were a new hunter At one point and I’ve read your posts that seemed newbie ish not too long ago.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu