Utah Big Game Draw Ends Today

That is a bummer. I've met a lot of good people while hunting and still keep in touch with some. A couple guys from Utah would drive 3hrs one way just to hang out with us for the day and help us drag our cow elk off the mountain. It's been a few years and I miss the comradery.

OCOutdoors said:
That is a bummer. I've met a lot of good people while hunting and still keep in touch with some. A couple guys from Utah would drive 3hrs one way just to hang out with us for the day and help us drag our cow elk off the mountain. It's been a few years and I miss the comradery.

Yep, people from other states are a lot different than here. Makes you want to move.

OCOutdoors said:
My lisence to kill showed up in the mail today.

Me too. Getting ready with new tires on the trailer, oil change on the ATV etc.... Can't wait.

BuckHunter said:
OCOutdoors said:
My lisence to kill showed up in the mail today.

Me too. Getting ready with new tires on the trailer, oil change on the ATV etc.... Can't wait.

If I am able to pull off going then I will be going solo and sleeping in the bed of my truck. Haven't decided on the rhino but probably not this time. Was hoping to make it a family vacation with the trailer and check out some of the NP's but not working out that way. Hope they get some rain and it cools off.

Back