Utah Big Game Draw Ends Today

That is a bummer. I've met a lot of good people while hunting and still keep in touch with some. A couple guys from Utah would drive 3hrs one way just to hang out with us for the day and help us drag our cow elk off the mountain. It's been a few years and I miss the comradery.

OCOutdoors said:
That is a bummer. I've met a lot of good people while hunting and still keep in touch with some. A couple guys from Utah would drive 3hrs one way just to hang out with us for the day and help us drag our cow elk off the mountain. It's been a few years and I miss the comradery.

Yep, people from other states are a lot different than here. Makes you want to move.

OCOutdoors said:
My lisence to kill showed up in the mail today.

Me too. Getting ready with new tires on the trailer, oil change on the ATV etc.... Can't wait.

BuckHunter said:
OCOutdoors said:
My lisence to kill showed up in the mail today.

Me too. Getting ready with new tires on the trailer, oil change on the ATV etc.... Can't wait.

If I am able to pull off going then I will be going solo and sleeping in the bed of my truck. Haven't decided on the rhino but probably not this time. Was hoping to make it a family vacation with the trailer and check out some of the NP's but not working out that way. Hope they get some rain and it cools off.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu