Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Doccherry for that, science makes sense when you study it, Another M.D. (Bonejour) chimed in awhile back and said -don't go to a hunting website for medical advice and don't go to a medical website for hunting advice. I think this is solid as to the way people should figure this out. No one at this point knows all the answers but IMO if you care lean towards over protection rather than blow off what science is telling us. After watching this for the past year and a half ask yourself who is getting infected and who is not ? short answer the unvaccinated.. are others .. yes but at a much lower rate. right now the stats show the unvacinated are the greatest spreaders aand appear to be leading the U.S. into another surge. The biggest problem is the misinformation that people fall prey to and not doing their homework to understand that it is just that.
I'm not an MD, but a PhD who was originally trained as a scientist. The MD gentleman you referenced knows 1000 times more than I do about the subject. But you and others are spot on---the damn disease in many minds is no longer a medical/scientific issue but a political one. If you like being healthy and being active, get the vaccine and move on. But be prepared to get a booster in a few months and probably another not long after that.

But I am getting caught up on some of my favorite shows...the view..jersey shore..and my personal favorite..mama June..from not to Hot!!

• Haha
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Fun fact for you all.. had the Rona 1 year ago...I got vaccinated 3.5 months ago...I came down with the Delta (confirmed) last Friday...I'm flatbacked sick as fuck as I type..I can promise you dudes one thing ..the Rona is real..may not get ya..but it's out there...
Didn't roll the windows up in your truck? Larry probably has some cure he put together in his kitchen. I think that was good advice about the whiskey. Can't hurt.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Didn't roll the windows up in your truck? Larry probably has some cure he put together in his kitchen. I think that was good advice about the whiskey. Can't hurt.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Damn, Larry that's the answer, why didn't someone come up with that before now. Hatch would have but he's a little under the weather.

Had a full vax employee go to the Pads game two weekends ago and ended up a the Delta. PITA for me to say the least luckily no one else had any symptoms at the shop and no one else got sick. Today was his first day back.
I had it in Dec and got vaxed this year. Didn’t get vaxed because I am a sheep I got vaxed because I am over it. Don’t care what anyone does with the vax none of my business.

8F9FAFDF-9D9A-4979-BFD4-6A6B448EA29D.jpeg

Reactions: d16ridgehiker
I’m with Doc on this one too. Though not an MD I get around.

Fact: the more people that get vaccinated the more break throughs we’ll see.

Fact: vaccines aren’t 100%, nothing is but death and taxes (greed and corruption but that’s not for here).

Fact: Vaccines can reduce viral load so you don’t get as sick (again nothing is 100%), but you still carry enough to infect others.

Fact: Delta is 225% more infectious.

I’ve been all around the world since this thing started. No one in these places I’ve been throw a fit when they are asked to put on a mask or leave. Just American’s I’ve witnessed have this “you can’t tell me what to do” attitude.
These countries struggle on the principles that they are third world, don’t have accesses to medical line we do, and the fact that they live stacked up on top of each other.

I got COVID in December, I got vaccinated while deployed mid March (Jansen) since it made sense due to my missions. It is a huge force protection issue.

I get it’s not mandatory and I’m not fear mongering. But I know some barrel chested freedom fighters that are the biggest and toughest dudes you’ll meet (like Hatchet). This Delta variant has brought men like that to deaths doorstep.

Prayin’ for ya Hatchet! Get well soon, I may need your services.

I'd pay money to watch hunter shoot a mammal Lol..that being said..any time ducky....much respect to you, I got a spot for you..let me know if and when we can make something happen...I know a guy!

Last edited:
Hatchet I hope you have a speedy recovery. I hate to think what might have happened if you dint get the vaccine. Get well soon.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Turned of mama June...started binging Spartacus on Starz channel....pretty good so far..

Good luck hatch. This disease is a sh!t show, going around the kids at my church like a local cougar at the bar.

My fam has been extremely fortunate to except with ease, just has a runny nose and mild cough for a couple days along with the occasional smell of burning rubber. My 2 year old got hit hardest fever, extremely lethargic for a day and then back to normal the next.

On the flip side, it has brought many of my friends to their knees and several in the hospital. No good.

But I am getting caught up on some of my favorite shows...the view..jersey shore..and my personal favorite..mama June..from not to Hot!!
Hatchet: You mean your not watching your favorite show "The View"? That's where most people get the latest medical or technical info...... LOL

Reactions: HATCHET1
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu