Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, Biden admin giving $100 to get poked. y'all can buy a couple boxes of ammo with that?

Get well Hatchet, hope its over sooner than later.

Reactions: 2duckhunter4
I think the people who already got poked should get $100 also. Well maybe not , liberal SOB's would want to tax it.

Day 7 ...Rona log..still feeling puny...but fever has come down been maintainimg all day with out Tylenol for the first time...Rollin a cool 100...I'll take itl!! So there's that... baby steps. The orthostatics still get me...rising from bed to hit the head.. heart rate shoots up the whole time I'm standing..and Bp shoots way up..to be expected when feverish and flatbacked for 7 days...been doing some Granny's laps in my suite here , rebuilding. Brandon..hope you don't mind but I'm gonna log my experience here on your thread in hopes that it will help and let folks know what to expect if you get a "moderate" infection.

No one knows what's going on and we won't for many years after this. If your at risk stay home and all the other stuff to stay safe.

As for me I will not get the jab and go about my day as normal, it's just another wave and it will pass for a newer one to replace it. It should be more contagious higher case numbers, but less lethal, if it turns more deadly then lockdowns should help but we're not there YET.........I don't think we were ever there, can't protect everybody that's just not possible.
Sometimes mother nature is better left alone and we should not create an experimental way of fighting an illness.....the rna treatment hasn't work for aids in the last 20 years but they got this ONE right, right out of the box?????

I've had it twice first one in 1/20 no fever, 3 weeks of body aches, short of breath and tired all the time, second wave for me was in 1/21 with short of breath and that was all no fever or anything else felt like I was at treeline trying to tie my boots up for a week.

What's gonna happen when we get hit by a real global killer where 20% die not 2%.

Since you do a lot of one liners...do hatch sentences count 7 for 1? Kind of like dog years? If one line followed by ... = to 1 of Larry's paragraphs?
Might be double dude...

As we all can see...I got nothing but time!! Might have to bring back murders from the past and post up random money shots..lord..might keep my brain focused. And ya dude..I'm moderate...O2 SATs where down over the Weeknd and Monday Tuesday...like high 80:s...back to low to mid 90"s now....tigers blood!!!

I think nature, or the Chinese started the virus to do a little population control, then scientists came up with a vaccine and the virus said, not so fast guys , lets see what you do when you get lots of variants put in front of you. I'm nature and I want lots of you gone., way to many of you and not enough natural resources. 'll just keep changing the rules. I'll win. That's just my take on the whole virus situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu