Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha!!! Can't say that I do doc..but I can't smell or taste anything at the moment....a big sign a guy has the Rona instead of influenza.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Nasal passages are clear...no covid tongue..just no sense...go figure..that's what my wife says anyway..

Right on man...the Rona is real..just gotta take it like a man! Or a bitch...which I gotta admit...when you aren't moving air and are gasping like a guppy...it tends to become real quick..and the bitchness takes over..on the mend now folks!! Get your shots!!! Or not!! the Rona does not discriminate..that's a fact.
Pussy... suck it up buttercup... Ed F

Sounds like my sergeant instructors at Quantico. If your heart was still beating and you had some respirations and you expressed fatigue, you were a pussy.
I was a pussy.
This too!!!

This will be by a long shot the most read and spouting among people who have lost themselves in the media and have absorbed biased news reporting that they wish to believe along with the most twisted thread of the week . Like I said last night don't get your health and safety off a hunting website. Good luck to all of you...

This will be by a long shot the most read and spouting among people who have lost themselves in the media and have absorbed biased news reporting that they wish to believe along with the most twisted thread of the week . Like I said last night don't get your health and safety off a hunting website. Good luck to all of you...
No hunting website for me. Go to reliable source, Dr. google.

Id have to say over the counter...anybody can get it.

Doc cherry, don't know ya but wouldn't unfriend you for your opinion or choice of vaxed or unvaxed !
Here is may take on the virus, like it or not ! The wife and I are two of the unvaccinated. I have never taken a Flu vaccine, do not believe in pharmaceutical fixes for sicknesses or for pain. Many years ago I was severely injured on a construction site. Had emergency surgery that day and 2 more surgeries over a 2 year period to put my face back together. The Japanese surgeon who fixed me up would not prescribe pain meds that would completely remove my suffering. His logic was that when you take maximum meds for pain or sickness you are not allowing your own bodies healing or immune system to fight back and overcome. I have carried this bit of wisdom with me ever since.

We take 5 to 6k milligrams of powdered Vitamin C everyday; not pills because of the retention rate of a 1000 mg pill is around 35%. I take my Zinc, Vitamin D, Turmeric, and regular Mens Vitamins.
I have not had the flu during the past 20+ years, when I catch a cold the symptoms are usually very limited. Enough a bout that !
As far as the mask debate; I don't wear those either unless asked. Doc cherry made a interesting comment regarding masks. He was right that dry environments are best, but when you wear a mask you are breathing out moisture into the mask and rebreathing over and over. Since the mask mandates started last year Doctors have seen a huge increase in Pleurisy especially in young kids. Pleurisy is a infection in between the linings of your lungs. Doctors believe that the rise in cases is due to the masks being worn. Not only from the moisture in the masks; but as you breath you are expending bad molecules from your body that are caught up in masks and rebreathed which you breath out to expel the bad from your lung.. Think about it, if you wear a mask all day long, how many times have you breathed in and out ? Multiply that by days weeks, and months !
Now lets talk about the mask themselves. There are no standards of lab controlled manufacturing in the making of masks. Some of the places they are made in you wouldn't wipe your arse there. They are sold everywhere, gas stations, stores, street corners with no oversight what so ever.
Now how about the tests themselves. Our daughter is a DR. for the VA in AZ; last year one of her patients came up sick and was tested positive for the covid virus. His wife called the VA to inform them of this. Since the daughter was in very close contact to this man she was asked to be tested, the test was negative. But while taking the test one of the infectious Drs stated the tests have a 30-35 % inaccuracy rate. I wasn't sure if that was normal, but the daughter stated that is "ridiculous; that most test for infectious viruses are less than 1% inaccurate. With those kinds of numbers you might as well flip a coin!"
Did you know that 0ver 700 million of these covid tests were manufactured in China ! Seeing how this virus originated there that makes me suspicious of those or any test. The daughter told me recently that there is a test where you can spit into a vial rather than have a foreign object manufactured who knows where shoved up your nose. I don't plan on taking a test if I get sick, but if was so inclined this sounds like the way to go !
Getting around to the vaccines. like many have stated "no one has all the answers." But what I do know is this ! Originally the CDC & WHO stated that if you got the vaccine you would be ok . Now not so much ! How many boosters are you willing to take for the rest of your life ? How many different variants are going to come in the coming years ? Just recently is was the Delta variant, two days ago they talked about Gamma and Lambda variants that hadn't even been heard of. But today they admit that a Gamma variant may have been brought into Florida via Colombia. Influenza type viruses have always had variants; that's why there was a new Flu vaccine produced every year. Think back to what I said earlier; your own body must learn to fight off illnesses or your immune system is not working correctly.
Do I trust the numbers that are being put out everyday ? No ! The Feds have a long history of lies and deceit ! Do I trust the numbers put out by the CDC or WHO ? No ! Remember Big Pharma; and I am not a conspiracy guy, are pushing a vaccine that has not received FDA approval! Why because normally clinical trials of 7 - 12 years are needed for approval. They want to slam a vaccine into American without the decades long standards ! Why ? For one reason and one reason only $$$$$$. If the vaccine was a one and done deal, I like many other Americans may be more inclined to receive it. But it is not !
How about the side effects, the CDC says most are mild; but what if your are the one it hurts. What if you were a perfectly healthy guy or gal and you take it and you are paralyzed, have constant medical and mental problems or.... Your family could be ruined ! Growing up in my day all kids got the Measles, Mumps, Polio shot before you started school. I never heard of someone having side effects, or God forbid got Polio. Now we don't know ! Seems like every week they come out with a new what could be dangerous or possibly fatal side effect. Recently one side effect that was discovered was paralysis. Now the DRs said most paralysis only lasted hours, some just days. But admitted that some were still paralyzed. But one of the DRs said " Well the risks of the side effects are minimal to the risk of getting the vaccine. Really ! Unless you're that guy or gal who is now possibly paralyzed for life !
I purposely saved this for last ! One of my coworkers nephews recently died. He was a healthy 23 yr. old boy. His Mom got up one morning and noticed her sons car was still in the driveway. She thought he must have overslept and would be late for week. She went to wake him to find him dead in bed. Supposedly this kid didn't drink or do drugs, This was confirmed in the Medical Examiners report, no acohol or drugs in his system. His mothers family had a history of brain aneurysms, nope didn't die of that. Heart attack, nope. They are still waiting on full report, but County is dragging their feet. One thing they do know, this kid had the vaccination 2 days before he died. Waiting to see what comes of this !
Look, I don't believe I have all the answers ! But there are some things I do know ! Sadly our government has a history of not being forthcoming and honest about things. Big Pharma corporations are out for the big bucks, they could give a rats ass about the average American. That is proven out by the many drugs that they have massed produced, lied and hid the problems with. I don't trust other countries, especially China and a whole list of others to be forthcoming in the truth.
Lastly and most important, I am fearful of what is coming in the future for this country and our world. Look at everything that is going on, not just with the Covid, but society in general. So many thing are so backwards and crazy. How people treat each other, killings, assaults, muggings, domestic violence. The crumbling of societal norms, "one day things that are wrong will be called right and things that are right will be called wrong." Im not sure our world can take much more; with that said, "Maranatha !!! May God watch over you all !!!

Kevin,

The legend that is Larry has nothing on you… :joy:

Check this out ! This is part of what I was referring to in my response.
You can’t trust these folks !
It’s pretty evident they have no idea what is wrong or right ! Just flying by the seat of their pants !
For those thinking this news network isn’t legit; I looked up and verified CDC Directors comments on other supposedly trust worthy news organizations.
God bless all !!

Attachments

• 4D3E7C53-EE7F-42C0-9C27-C94C1B28B9C6.jpeg
    4D3E7C53-EE7F-42C0-9C27-C94C1B28B9C6.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: CAL'NDN
Check this out ! This is part of what I was referring to in my response.
You can’t trust these folks !
It’s pretty evident they have no idea what is wrong or right ! Just flying by the seat of their pants !
For those thinking this news network isn’t legit; I looked up and verified CDC Directors comments on other supposedly trust worthy news organizations.
God bless all !!
I just read the CDC study, not more than 10 minutes ago. The gist of it is that with the Delta variant, fully vaccinated people, when they become infected, carry as many viral bodies as people who are unvaccinated when they become infected and can spread the disease just as easily as unvaccinated people. But, vaccinated people become less ill than the unvaccinated people. With the original variant, this was not the case. The viral load in vaccinated people was much less than in vaccinated people and they were far less capable of spreading it to others. This new study, released today, sadly, will probably become a game-changer and you can bet the mask mandates will reappear very, very, soon. With the emerging Lambda variant, it appears that the "experts" fear the vaccine may be only marginally effective, if at all effective. I guarantee you it will be a really rough fall and winter for all of us. If this pandemic proceeds as have pandemics in the past, there will be a new and more contagious variant emerging every 6 months or so.

This virus is "novel," in that nothing like it has ever been seen by science. The scientists make statements, represented as truths, but these statements are based upon what they know today. Tomorrow a new study is released and the statements from the day before are completely false. No wonder the American public is confused and more than a little bit pissed off.

I think that what I am stating in this post is true but in a day or two, new studies will emerge and perhaps everything that I am saying now will then be false.

Do what you feel is best for you and your loved ones, and be well.

Last edited:
Reactions: IVhunter
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu