Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this out ! This is part of what I was referring to in my response.
You can’t trust these folks !
It’s pretty evident they have no idea what is wrong or right ! Just flying by the seat of their pants !
For those thinking this news network isn’t legit; I looked up and verified CDC Directors comments on other supposedly trust worthy news organizations.
God bless all !!
So if you have been vaccinated, you are like animals that are rabies carriers, raccoons, skunks, bats.

As a lay person... this is all BS. I quit watching all news in January. I've decided that I cannot believe anything from the media... both sides. Whatever is said or published is easily and instantaneously contradicted. I do not trust the government... at all and I worked for the government. My mental and physical health has never been better. The word sheep has never been more relevant to what is going on today... I'm worried about tomorrow... for my kids. Cheers... Ed F

As a lay person... this is all BS. I quit watching all news in January. I've decided that I cannot believe anything from the media... both sides. Whatever is said or published is easily and instantaneously contradicted. I do not trust the government... at all and I worked for the government. My mental and physical health has never been better. The word sheep has never been more relevant to what is going on today... I'm worried about tomorrow... for my kids. Cheers... Ed F
Amen to that brother. I stopped watching any TV about five years ago,I mean real what's there to watch, masked singer, love island, give me a break. Mama June may be the worst.

Reactions: sportyg
Doc gets it, some others never will. Land of The Free man!!

On another note, I'm fishing the SD bay this weekend, pretty happy about that. I'll be in PB for a few days. I have squid and shrimp as bait, anything else I should bring?

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Doc gets it, some others never will. Land of The Free man!!

On another note, I'm fishing the SD bay this weekend, pretty happy about that. I'll be in PB for a few days. I have squid and shrimp as bait, anything else I should bring?
Bait always gets it done. For artificials I've always had luck with 4"-5" fish traps and jig heads working structure for Calico's. I think the new trick is Hook-up Baits.

Reactions: IVhunter
Haha... Google the owner of Hook Up Baits... quite the accomplished bowhunter... shot some nice bucks in Yosemite National Park... Ed F

• Haha
Reactions: IVhunter
Pretty sure I took a full load...I could go on ..but I'll let your imagination ponder that one for Abit. And GD.... sometimes I hate myself for watching mama June....sometimes..

Day 8...was able to get up and take a shower without experiencing POTS...post orthostatic tachycardia syndrome...look it up..I'm not Larry..after the shower..I masked up and walked downstairs..kicked Blue..then made my way out to the backyard where I entered the sunlight for the first time in 8 days...the AZ heat was already at 100..I last about 2 minutes before the perfuse sweating started..I had had enough...made my way back in again..Blue was blocking the door...so I kicked him again...made my way back upstairs and am currently flatbacked in bed watching the view...I sure miss my boy Blue...he has been bawling and whining ever since...I'd bring him up..but I don't wanna give him the Rona... especially the Delta....uggh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210724-172741~2.png
    Screenshot_20210724-172741~2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I need to correct my post from earlier this AM. I said that I just read the CDC study that was released [implied it was released by the CDC]. Not true. It was an internal study by the CDC that they were keeping secret and it was leaked by an employee. The medical community that is involved with COVID has really lost a lot of confidence in the CDC. Appears the Delta variant is FAR more contagious, as contagious as chicken pox, and there are FAR more cases involving fully vaccinated people and this info was being ignored or kept secret by the CDC.

Want to correct my error and set the record straight.

Pretty much what I've been saying...pretty sure the needle don't do it's job..I'll say it again..I've had it both ways..this time 100 times worse... apparently since I was vaccinated..it exasperated the load of virus I took...go figure...so by being needled...I took a load 1000 times greater...ahhh the science and big pharma...that's a big load..( insert jokes here fellas...I set it up for ya..)ha!

Day 8...was able to get up and take a shower without experiencing POTS...post orthostatic tachycardia syndrome...look it up..I'm not Larry..after the shower..I masked up and walked downstairs..kicked Blue..then made my way out to the backyard where I entered the sunlight for the first time in 8 days...the AZ heat was already at 100..I last about 2 minutes before the perfuse sweating started..I had had enough...made my way back in again..Blue was blocking the door...so I kicked him again...made my way back upstairs and am currently flatbacked in bed watching the view...I sure miss my boy Blue...he has been bawling and whining ever since...I'd bring him up..but I don't wanna give him the Rona... especially the Delta....uggh
Praying for you, as I cannot imagine going through the immense pain of watching The View.

Been trying to watch the Olympics....man what sad times...I remember as a kid with the foil and rabbit ears having pops yell ' ajust the god damn ears son..it's fuzzy and I was happy to because it was so fing cool..'...now I have a hard time even watching them...

Reactions: garlicsalt
I've never watched "The View," never will. What is interesting is that the terrorist prisoners at Guantanamo used to be waterboarded to get info out of them. No more. They put all of them in a small room and make them watch "The View" with no commercial interruptions. So far, the longest any of them has gone before spilling his guts is 11 minutes and 18 seconds. Unfortunately, the Dems in Congress have heard about this new method of torture and are trying to ban it and reinstate waterboarding, which they claim is more humane.

I’ve been in Sweden for the last two weeks, what a change.

Some people here are vaxxed, some are not. Can’t tell you who because nobody talks about it. Nobody is wearing masks ANYWHERE. Some people get sick and some die. Just like every damn year. The funniest thing is how there is zero panic because people aren’t being told to panic. Weird.

Anyways, had some moose stew last night that was incredible. Shot on the farm 500 yards from the house.
97565E63-97E7-4045-BE33-0D7FFC5C4F25.jpeg

Damn, get well soon Hatch! Did you get it on this side of the commifornia line? As the safety officer at my company, I come in everyday wondering who is next...

Reactions: HATCHET1
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu