Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha!! #2:had the septum surgery few years back..also had his ear ripped halfway off during a football game..had that sewed back on too....you gotta be a little crazy to play middle linebacker..fckr still playing today...I like #2 also.

Here he is drinking a darky on his bday....thirsty bastard too!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210809-090259~3.png
    Screenshot_20210809-090259~3.png
    343.1 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: ilovesprig
Enjoy my brother!

Glad to see the cat bite on the eyebrow still showing!

I want to see a picture of his girlfriend I know she's hot!

Ha!! Good memory!! Fucking cat bit him over his eye as kid .LOL.. still packs the scar...and yep...I can't even go there about his girlfriend...I'll jus say..girls today..well..that's all I'll say...lordy .

On the left side of the picture I see a hand reaching for #2 beer. That could likely end up getting the owner of the hand a bloody stump.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Truth...some other knucklehead in the picture I'm guessing..under ager ..not a family member..so he got cut out.

Here you go mother duckers....get the poke...or get out! Let the purge begin..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210810-071759~2.png
    Screenshot_20210810-071759~2.png
    697.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
#1 got poked while in boot camp back in March when it was voluntary...has not grown any antlers or 3rd arm or anything....yet..

Last edited:
Reactions: skeet
Was afraid this BS was coming! Waiting to see how many will
take it !
I think this could be a problem!
But, I think this is the plan.
If your in the military and you haven’t been vaxxed yet or resist it then the loony left thinks your a Trumper, far too conservative right, a racist, and one who espouses systemic racism etc….
This may be they’re way of forcing out good men and women they deem too patriotic or whatever label they want to use .
Some could be a few years from the 20 mark and will be discarded with no regard to honorable service. Think about it ! If you lose your livelihood and pension; How pissed would you be ?
A little worried; these are not people you want to mess with ! They look at each as closer than blood family! You screw around with enough of their lives and you may wished you hadn’t !
No matter what you believe, get vaxxed don’t get vaxxed etc……
You can’t force your beliefs on others ! Everyone has the right to do what is right in ones own heart !
Now more than ever our men and women who serve this country freely, did you get that, I said
“Freely !” need our prayers and undivided support !!
I’ll stop !!

Or even worse..someone you really care about is one of the .002percent? Expendable I guess...survival of the fittest..im never having another donut as long as I'm on gods green earth...LOL. ( that's not true..I'll be having the traditional hostess bag of chocolate donuts come Saturday morning at 0500!!..maybe 2!)

Last edited:
No therapudics for me...the fact that he is even talking and documenting his Rona infection tells me he had the bitch version...22 days for me..2 nights in the hospital where they stick you in a corner and hope you do well.. my SATs where in the mid to high 80 s...I'm now well enough to go kill several bucks this weekend..like I said many times before...glad the Tigers blood kicked in...or was it the 2 doses of moderna I had back in March/April? Regardless...nothing any of you D16ers / duckers want..trust me...stay clear of the Rona fellas...it's a doozy this go round. Wish me luck this weekend..vision still a bit blurry...and the fatigue is real...them boys better step up there game for pops!!And I got some more good news..Sweet pea is coming!!! Sweet Jesus! Best gift I could have ever asked for!!

The fact that I came close to death put her into a different zone I'm thinkin.....she called last night and said..dad..you got room for one more? I told her I'd throw a boy out or make him ride in the back of the truck like a dog if need be!!! What a freaking surprise! Pumped for this one.

This! There are many who I'm sure do Eddie...my neighbor mows his lawn with a mask... didn't have the heart to tell him I was covid positive for 21 days...he may have never come out .and his lawns were looking pretty shabby..he was also down wind at the time..so I'm sure he may have caught it.. LOL..

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu