Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd pay top dollar to listen to garys take on the Rona... anything good over on the slide??
Not sure the topic has come up but, he did have post a week or so ago. I told the warden I wanted to print it. she came and started to read it, looked at me and said fuck that, we don't have that much printer paper. Next time I'll know better than to ask.

Reactions: MJB
Ahh ...the sage maggot...I like sage maggots!

Thought you game cam guys would like to see this good/ok bucks up close....... Saturday is the opener for my buddies......

Lol I talked Larry into upgrading his Vulture 15x to Zeiss Conquest 15x yesterday. @HATCHET1 Larry said "Hey" and that he glad you are pulling through...but then said you got off easy because you didn't have it for 2 months like him.

My cousin got the vaccine and still got sick. My other cousin got the vaccine while pregnant and now her baby isn’t gaining weight. Hooray for the miracle drug! Does anyone remember Red Ribbon Week in grade school? Well apparently a lot of people weren’t paying attention that week.

Thank God Larry pulled thru..jeez..2 months...what a trooper..22 days for me seems like light work now!! Let him know I appreciate his kind thoughts...I miss Larry.

whew. I just read the whole thread start to finish. Why do I do it to myself. Good luck this weekend. Put a Hutton’ on them!

• Haha
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
whew. I just read the whole thread start to finish. Why do I do it to myself. Good luck this weekend. Put a Hutton’ on them!
Yup...you'll hate yourself after reading some of these responses..I know I do...and oh yes..the count down has begun... heartbeats will stop this Weekend... that is a fact with hard evidence..standby.

Reactions: JakeSCH

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210811-110813-825.png
    Screenshot_20210811-110813-825.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 24
No therapudics for me...the fact that he is even talking and documenting his Rona infection tells me he had the bitch version...22 days for me..2 nights in the hospital where they stick you in a corner and hope you do well.. my SATs where in the mid to high 80 s...I'm now well enough to go kill several bucks this weekend..like I said many times before...glad the Tigers blood kicked in...or was it the 2 doses of moderna I had back in March/April? Regardless...nothing any of you D16ers / duckers want..trust me...stay clear of the Rona fellas...it's a doozy this go round. Wish me luck this weekend..vision still a bit blurry...and the fatigue is real...them boys better step up there game for pops!!And I got some more good news..Sweet pea is coming!!! Sweet Jesus! Best gift I could have ever asked for!!
What are "Sats?"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu