Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that ain't Santa......that's bad Santa
You should hear his voicemail greeting nothing but bad Santa!

Love ya John!

Yeah, higher levels of scrutiny will be on anyone not vaccinated starting with those who speak out.

I am not anti vaccine but I am against being forced. I do believe the companies forcing vaccination should be held liable if their employees have negative reactions from vaccine (only if people take it as alternative of being fired)

The best Santa pic I've seen in awhile!!! Any guesses on who this SCH,er Is or might be?? I'll give ya all a head start and save the banter and rederic....it's NOT Larry...
I will say he is not only a great looking Santa, he's great looking, Wife sure is lucky to have him.

Ya....but there only "breakthru infections" LOL..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210824-101108.png
    Screenshot_20210824-101108.png
    925.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeSCH
Ya....but there only "breakthru infections" LOL..
The luckiest woman on the planet and yours truly went on our first cruise in 88, that's 1988 wise asses. Way back then the ship stresses washing your hands and had anti bacterial dispensers everywhere. The concern then was, legionnaire disease, a type of pneumonia spread through mist, sound familiar.

The luckiest woman on the planet and yours truly went on our first cruise in 88, that's 1988 wise asses. Way back then the ship stresses washing your hands and had anti bacterial dispensers everywhere. The concern then was, legionnaire disease, a type of pneumonia spread through mist, sound familiar.

88 was a good year!!

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu