Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
And school just started 2 days ago down here... it's going to be a shit show for sure. :)

image0.pngimage1.png

Kids can carry covid, ask Hatchet. They are all breathing the same air. Classes are full, no social distancing. 175 kids a day moving through one middle school, or high school, classroom. Pretty easy to see were the curve is going, but what's the alternative? Lockdowns? No thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kids can carry covid, ask Hatchet. They are all breathing the same air. Classes are full, no social distancing. 175 kids a day moving through one middle school, or high school, classroom. Pretty easy to see were the curve is going, but what's the alternative? Lockdowns? No thanks.

This

The military is ordering members to get vaccinated. How many members on SCH have family members, aside from Hatch, we know you do, and thanks for that. Will that say screw that, no way am I taking the vaccine and how far are they willing to push it.

I have representation in Sac that sent out notifications last night that legislation is hitting the floor in the next few weeks to make Vax mandatory for private businesses in CA. We are getting our arguments together now.

Reactions: JakeSCH
This morning drive to work on the news radio... Some lady was saying it's time to make airlines ask for vaccine proof before flying. To make the government stop being nice and "make" the people do it. She said, We already have to give the goverment our socials, drivers license, we get xray at airports, ect. ect. She sounded a little whacked out.

almost to 50... what thread has the record. cat masturbation thread, .380 deer mercy kill,

Boy #1 took the jab when it was voluntary back in boot ..many of his buddy's did not.... They ain't happy about the mandate..

When I was in before the begining of recorded time, and before the kinder gentler BS took over, we were told to get our ass in line and shut the f up. Nuts to butts and keep moving slime bags. We own your asses. GI stands for general issue but, we were told, F that it's government issue, that's what we were.

New books in the works... What We Saw...
Maybe the book will come out at the same time as "Masks: The Greatest Brainwashing Experiment in History."

The Coot range maps say that they are found in California year round, but I see that most coots leave SoCal in the summer. How far north do you think the SoCal coots travel? Coot summer range extends into Canada. Is it possible that some SoCal coots hatched in Canada?

Nothing better than smacking a coot at first light flying into the decoys. Slueced so many of those in my early years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu