Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flip…sooo much sausage. Pic is 1/4 of what I have done so far and only bout halfway there. I will say, paying someone is much easier

the main reason I am still going is that I would rather make more than clean up
F23C6EE5-16B3-494C-B850-0E5A0EAE6159.jpeg

they lean left???
I know a lot of conservatives that had the shit scared out of them by the media that are in line to take as many shots as “necessary” too.

This is all so sad at this point. People just doing whatever they’re told without asking any questions. I have no problem with people getting vaxxed or wearing masks or doing whatever makes them feel safe but don’t mandate any of this shit that over time is proving to be less and less helpful.

I know a lot of conservatives that had the shit scared out of them by the media that are in line to take as many shots as “necessary” too.

This is all so sad at this point. People just doing whatever they’re told without asking any questions. I have no problem with people getting vaxxed or wearing masks or doing whatever makes them feel safe but don’t mandate any of this shit that over time is proving to be less and less helpful.
I agree 100 percent, I’m just poking the bear.

Well I used cheaper hog casing but it forced me into doing non consistent size brats…because it came with many 2 to 3 ft pieces instead of longer ones.

Other than that, they turned out well. Going to cut / vacuum seal later today. If i still had my smoker I would do that first.

this is 30 lbs worth and I have another 5 lbs of sausage patties.

8BADE717-F324-4CBB-B7DB-5716CE771D87.jpegEAFD196D-CBBB-4A41-B56D-D72CD979A3B0.jpeg

Well I used cheaper hog casing but it forced me into doing non consistent size brats…because it came with many 2 to 3 ft pieces instead of longer ones.

Other than that, they turned out well. Going to cut / vacuum seal later today. If i still had my smoker I would do that first.

this is 30 lbs worth and I have another 5 lbs of sausage patties.

View attachment 50432View attachment 50433
How long are individual brats? 8-10" by the looks of it. Looking good. Can't wait for taste test report.

How long are individual brats? 8-10" by the looks of it. Looking good. Can't wait for taste test report.

Lol they averaged 6" but ranged from 4 to 10. LOL

I made some sausage patties with the extra and cooked them up for breakfast / lunch! Definitely good and my kids approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back