Last edited by a moderator:
...Zonians doing there part.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210828-120832~2.png
    Screenshot_20210828-120832~2.png
    474.3 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: longbeard55
...Zonians doing there part.
100 % of the people I know have had both doses. Except for my friends in Payson. For them location has nothing to do with it, no way no how will they get it. They are hard core anti vaxers, and anti mask.

100 % of the people I know have had both doses. Except for my friends in Payson. For them location has nothing to do with it, no way no how will they get it. They are hard core anti vaxers, and anti mask.
Plenty of that in AZ for sure....I had to buy a bag at the grocery store in CA yesterday.. actually several bags ..wtf? How you supposed to get your shit to the car? .I Hate CA...come high noon tommorow..I'm out ..not sure I'm coming back(until mid September)...Bags??? Really?

Plenty of that in AZ for sure....I had to buy a bag at the grocery store in CA yesterday.. actually several bags ..wtf? How you supposed to get your shit to the car? .I Hate CA...come high noon tommorow..I'm out ..not sure I'm coming back(until mid September)...Bags??? Really?
When I go to my regular marker they always ask if I want to buy any bags, to which I say no. Then they proceed to load my groceries into bags and I don't get charged?????????????Must have something to do with LA county quality public school system and common core teaching. If five bag s=50 cent, then five bags also = o cent.

Yep Matty,

I have about 3,000 of those .10 cent bags at my house...So, I decided I'd take some of those 3,000 to my Wally World, when shopping there...Sorry Charlie, can't use your own bags...Covid, you know...WTF!

Yep Matty,

I have about 3,000 of those .10 cent bags at my house...So, I decided I'd take some of those 3,000 to my Wally World, when shopping there...Sorry Charlie, can't use your own bags...Covid, you know...WTF!
Maddening..CA logic...

Weird, I can use my own bags, but I have to do my own bagging, but only if remember to bring them in with me. And that my friends is a BIG IF. One thing I don't get is, they went to these bags because the bags they use to just give you were bad for the earth or some shit like that but these bags are the same material but we get charged for them. So charging for them makes them safer. What am I missing. Must only compute in liberal minds.

Matt, better hurry and bag that last monster buck and get back to grannies abode and have a class or two of brown. Ida is only hours from making landfall and you need to be secure. I know you are not real close to the Big Easy but one can never be too cautious.

..the horror..poor kid...damn cat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210828-143305~2.png
    Screenshot_20210828-143305~2.png
    312.4 KB · Views: 7
it’s the kids fault @HATCHET1…. Dont bring your animal harming right wing racist views to this site!
Yup..shoulda kept the little turd inside..let that cat pass on by..now the cat is dead....you know the candle light vigil is coming....it's CA..

In case anyone was wondering...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210828-144551~2.png
    Screenshot_20210828-144551~2.png
    513.7 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: MJB
I hate covid....still Abit lungy myself..had to step out of the truck and got a little light headed....bad shit..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu